Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 53,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint Mega 4.4 ROM downgrade to 4.2 Issue

Tip us?

Speakeasys
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Sprint Mega 4.4 ROM downgrade to 4.2 Issue

I have a Sprint Mega SPH-L600 that I got with a 4.4 ROM that I just cannot seem to return to stock. I have tried all of Silesh's GT9205 ROM's with no avail. I have tried everything I can think of. I've downloaded every version of the stock 4.2 I can find but it always boot loops. I have also tried all of the GSM ported ROM's but they are the only thing that will flash to my phone. I have the custom Philz recovery that's how I'm flashing the ROMs. In download mode I don't see anything about knox. I don't believe I have it. My modem is still running the NA7. Is there any way to downgrade? My main goal is to open the diagnostic ports. But the CDMA dialer codes are non-existent in this GSM ROM. I am trying to flash this phone to Page Plus. What a hassle! Is there any hope Obi Wan Kenobi?!?! Thank you.

vwbug2007
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Be forwarned by using gt9205 roms on a sprint sph-l600 will mess up the wifi and lte thats why I made the mistake on 1st day of purchased the mega luckily I was able to get mega replaced no charge roms for sprint sph-l600 are not the same as other rom!

Sent from my SPH-L600 using XDA Free mobile app

dyra502
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakeasys View Post
I have a Sprint Mega SPH-L600 that I got with a 4.4 ROM that I just cannot seem to return to stock. I have tried all of Silesh's GT9205 ROM's with no avail. I have tried everything I can think of. I've downloaded every version of the stock 4.2 I can find but it always boot loops. I have also tried all of the GSM ported ROM's but they are the only thing that will flash to my phone. I have the custom Philz recovery that's how I'm flashing the ROMs. In download mode I don't see anything about knox. I don't believe I have it. My modem is still running the NA7. Is there any way to downgrade? My main goal is to open the diagnostic ports. But the CDMA dialer codes are non-existent in this GSM ROM. I am trying to flash this phone to Page Plus. What a hassle! Is there any hope Obi Wan Kenobi?!?! Thank you.

Yea go back to mk1 stock ROM u have to flash it with the computer using Odin
http://odindownload.com/

bensey
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyra502 View Post
Yea go back to mk1 stock ROM u have to flash it with the computer using Odin
http://odindownload.com/
How do you go back to MK1? I have not been able to do this.

yngphenom
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up stock jelly bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensey View Post
How do you go back to MK1? I have not been able to do this.
In Google search type in "ceanbackup bnb25" he has one you can flash to go back to stock jellybean