Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,316 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide]how To port Ics Lockscreen To Gb Devices[Apply to SGY]

Tip us?
 
GSculerlor
Old
#21  
GSculerlor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 424
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Malang
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_tn View Post
After booting , everything force closes
I think this tutor still on development and need some modification to make it bugless
What You SEE Is What You GET
Quote:
Getting Close With My Work :

The Following User Says Thank You to GSculerlor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kevin_tn
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 159
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSculerlor View Post
I think this tutor still on development and need some modification to make it bugless
have you done this guide ??
i can unlock but in background , many apps force close.
 
GSculerlor
Old
#23  
GSculerlor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 424
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Malang
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_tn View Post
have you done this guide ??
i can unlock but in background , many apps force close.
I got problem like your problem
What You SEE Is What You GET
Quote:
Getting Close With My Work :

The Following User Says Thank You to GSculerlor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kevin_tn
Old
#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 159
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSculerlor View Post
I got problem like your problem
have you tried to fix that problem ^^ ?

i don't know how the OP did to avoid that.
 
GSculerlor
Old
#25  
GSculerlor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 424
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Malang
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_tn View Post
have you tried to fix that problem ^^ ?

i don't know how the OP did to avoid that.
I still try to compare OP's, @(SK)SurajKumar, and mine android.policy.jar . And i need more logcat
What You SEE Is What You GET
Quote:
Getting Close With My Work :

The Following User Says Thank You to GSculerlor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Droidbuster
Old
#26  
Droidbuster's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 88
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default you are talking about my thread or sgy thread sir?

[QUOTE=myaservip;52269326]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSculerlor View Post
this guide isn't made well and missing resources
He copied it from outher site and don't know about it
:
 
Myth2014
Old
#27  
Myth2014's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 75
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Linyi
你是百度贴吧的92mey么??

Sent from my IM-A690S using xda app-developers app
 
GSculerlor
Old
#28  
GSculerlor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 424
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Malang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth2014 View Post
你是百度贴吧的92mey么??

Sent from my IM-A690S using xda app-developers app
Please use alphabet and english
What You SEE Is What You GET
Quote:
Getting Close With My Work :

The Following User Says Thank You to GSculerlor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Black-Moon
Old
#29  
Black-Moon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kolkata
Searching for this,will try this.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes