T-mobile Messaging problem sending receiving MMS - SMS
Like the title says.
Here's some basic info. I live in NYC, have t-mobile, have experienced the issue with with my Moto X (T-mobile - aka GSM unlocked) and in the past T-mobile HTC One. both running 4.4 and 4.4.2. Using the stock apps, no third party stuff.
My MMS have been hit or missed. They all show as sent on my Moto X but don't always get received (I confirm with the people I'm sending to & check "view details")
This has been going on for like 2 months. 2 days ago, I've been getting SMS really late. for example, receiving SMS 2 days later (I check the timestamps)
So far i've done EVERYTHING lol:
- factory reset
- 3 moto x warranty exchanges
- Tried using a T-mobile HTC One
- reset app caches
- tried not installing any (just factory apps and settings as a controlled variable)
- tried different locations (with without WiFi)
- sent MMS with images below 1mb limit and even smaller just to be safe
- Using new SIM cards with EACH phone
I have concluded that T-mobile has network issues they refuse to acknowledge and I plan on leaving them for a better carrier, cheaper isn't better in T-mobile's case.
Any wanna offer some wisdom, Could someone help a brother out? Thanks in advance!
N5 EHNDROIX V 14.8.8
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye. Galaxy S III GOOD RIDDEN!!!