Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,586 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.1+] M2D My Second Device - Manager and Modules

Tip us?

pacosal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 217

DONATE TO ME
2 images attached!

The idea is to have a cheap device always in your car with GPS and Bluetooth enabled. No need SIM nor WIFI.

This module is like a console to set near you where you can see the GPS data fields:

- Speed
- Elevation
- Hour

Besides, if the mobile have m2d manager installed and your main device as well and they are paired, if you install Voice for Notifications App, you will be able to read your notifications in m2d CAR.

Maybe more features in the future.

Soon at Google Play.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140514_073210_Android.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	2742822   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140514_073221_Android.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	2742823  
The Following User Says Thank You to pacosal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pacosal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 217

DONATE TO ME
M2D CAR version 1.0.0 released!

In 2 hours live at Google Play.

This App works as a module of My Second Device service and needs the Voice for Notifications App in order to get Notifications.

Besides, it is an App that shows Speed, Elevation and Hour and notifications as well.

The idea is to have a dedicated device only for your car. This device must only have bluetooth and gps enabled. There is no need for wifi or sim.

You have to install:

- m2d manager in both devices (main device and car device)

- Voice for notifications in your main device (you can uncheck read notifications and this way only send notifications to your second device.

- This App in your device car.

How to proceed:

- Pair both devices by bluetooth. Run m2d manager in both devices and select main device in your car device. In a few seconds both will be connected.

If you use a tablet, you can receive notifications as well. Install m2d manager and m2d notifications receiver in your tablet and pair them as well. Select your main device in m2d manager.

Your main device will connect to one of them if is near. For example to your car device when you are in your car o to your tablet when you are at home.
The Following User Says Thank You to pacosal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chankafai
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can you try to support Android 2.3??
I have a old phone which is running Android 2.3, I hope I can reuse that phone and do not waste that phone...

Thanks A lot!!