Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,754 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery cover

Tip us?

Reznap678
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Battery cover

Hi guys! I really like my good old sensation, so I am going to renew it, first of all I want to buy a good battery cover.
Years ago I bought one from Ebay but it was not like the original one, it was cheap plastic...

Anyone know where can I buy an original cover? There are too many "fake" one on ebay, I guess.

D0M1N13
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznap678 View Post
Hi guys! I really like my good old sensation, so I am going to renew it, first of all I want to buy a good battery cover.
Years ago I bought one from Ebay but it was not like the original one, it was cheap plastic...

Anyone know where can I buy an original cover? There are too many "fake" one on ebay, I guess.

Hello Reznap678,

You can buy the original battery cover from here: http://www.expansys-usa.com/s.aspx?s...tc%20sensation
You can also buy on this website the original cover for Sensation XE ( it will fit on your HTC Sensation )
Hope I helped.

Dominik

Neoby
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I just bought that one
Code:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00ECEVPX6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
will post again when it arrives.

Neoby
Old
(Last edited by Neoby; 9th July 2014 at 10:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Two days ago the case arrived, to be fair, it looked good, but itīs complete plastic and was broken. Had to send it back.

The Following User Says Thank You to Neoby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

D0M1N13
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoby View Post
Two days ago the case arrived, to be fair, it looked good, but itīs complete plastic and was broken. Had to send it back.

That is why I posted above the link where Reznap678 can buy the original battery cover for the HTC Sensation/XE. I bought mine from EXPANSYS, which works with HTC to sell their products. If you go to the original HTC Store, and you add any product you want to their cart and go to checkout - it will direct you to EXPANSYS, which will handle your order and send you the product that you paid for. It is a little bit more expensive then buying it from Amazon or any other source, but it is the original one. I don't have any guarantee when buying on EBAY, AMAZON or any other source that the battery cover that I am buying is the original one. I ordered the same battery cover from EXPANSYS and nothing wrong with it. It feels great, solid and it fits perfect. I have this white snow edition cover for about 1 year and a half and it's awesome.