Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,426 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TWRP_Recovery_2.7.1.0]F2FS_Support[Unofficial][quincyatt]

Tip us?

gimmeitorilltell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1140

DONATE TO ME
Twrp with "F2FS" support has been added to the updated OP! This is the latest 2.7.1.0 and everything seems to be working "EXCEPT" that silly ole vibration! Oh well that's fine without it until I can fix her up. Patch_adams & Polluti0n if you're still working with the f2fs kernel then this should work for ya. Still trying to get this official but I'm certain it will be very very soon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gimmeitorilltell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

patch_Adams
Old
Thanks Meter 2042
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeitorilltell View Post
Twrp with "F2FS" support has been added to the updated OP! This is the latest 2.7.1.0 and everything seems to be working "EXCEPT" that silly ole vibration! Oh well that's fine without it until I can fix her up. Patch_adams & Polluti0n if you're still working with the f2fs kernel then this should work for ya. Still trying to get this official but I'm certain it will be very very soon!
I haven't been working on android in some time :/ I do know that ad5gb has a kernel that is f2fs compatible. Someone would have to build it from source. I feel retirement coming on for me guys.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Climb upon the BeanStalk ROM for the i717 Galaxy Note!!

Get wet with a LiquidSmooth ROM for the i717 Galaxy Note!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patch_Adams For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gimmeitorilltell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1140

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by patch_Adams View Post
I haven't been working on android in some time :/ I do know that ad5gb has a kernel that is f2fs compatible. Someone would have to build it from source. I feel retirement coming on for me guys.

Ahh man are you moving on to another device or is life just getting in the way for ya? Anyhow, whichever it may be, we will all miss you around these parts. I'll let
AD5GB
know about his if he has a kernel compiled already. Thanks for the heads up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gimmeitorilltell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

patch_Adams
Old
Thanks Meter 2042
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeitorilltell View Post
Ahh man are you moving on to another device or is life just getting in the way for ya? Anyhow, whichever it may be, we will all miss you around these parts. I'll let
AD5GB
know about his if he has a kernel compiled already. Thanks for the heads up.
Just life. I'm always busy and don't have the time. I used to come on here everyday now I'm lucky if once a week. I'll continue my roms on a monthly basis for now.

Climb upon the BeanStalk ROM for the i717 Galaxy Note!!

Get wet with a LiquidSmooth ROM for the i717 Galaxy Note!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patch_Adams For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]