Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,877 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help! Cant hear calls.

Tip us?

dieracks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help! Cant hear calls.

Im having issues not being able to hear phone calls. No sound through the earpeice, speakerphone, bluetooth or headphones. I have run hardware tests on all speakers and they work fine. I just cant take a phone call. I was running Alliance ROM 4.3 when the issue started. So I decided to reflash and the issue still existed. Wiped the phone and flashed stock OTA 4.4 ROM. Issue is still there. Im now out of ideas. All the hardware works fine through any other app except phone calls. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

arlenesboyfriend
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
have you tried cleaning ur ears

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

lol 😂

The Following User Says Thank You to arlenesboyfriend For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DreamFX
Old
Thanks Meter 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlenesboyfriend View Post
have you tried cleaning ur ears

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

lol 😂

This freaking made me crack up thanks for this.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieracks View Post
Im having issues not being able to hear phone calls. No sound through the earpeice, speakerphone, bluetooth or headphones. I have run hardware tests on all speakers and they work fine. I just cant take a phone call. I was running Alliance ROM 4.3 when the issue started. So I decided to reflash and the issue still existed. Wiped the phone and flashed stock OTA 4.4 ROM. Issue is still there. Im now out of ideas. All the hardware works fine through any other app except phone calls. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Odin back to stock.