Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 49,253 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Broken Flash Help - Verizon SG3 Flashed to Straight Talk error

Tip us?

georgemckinzie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Broken Flash Help - Verizon SG3 Flashed to Straight Talk error

I have a Verizon SG3 that was remotely flashed to Straight Talk by MrHunter back in January. Its been working fine up until a few days ago. I started getting this message whenever I try and make a phone call, "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. There was an error in processing your call. Please power down, and turn off your phone, then turn your phone back on and try your call again. If this continues, please dial #8899 for assistance."
I tried calling in to straight talk but their suggestion is to dial *22890, which I know you are not supposed to do with a flashed phone.

I have data, but no phone calls and no texts. On the Status of the phone it shows the Mobile Network State as Disconnected.

I need help trying to figure out what happened. Why all of a sudden do i not have service?

ThePagel
Old
Thanks Meter 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemckinzie View Post
I have a Verizon SG3 that was remotely flashed to Straight Talk by MrHunter back in January. Its been working fine up until a few days ago. I started getting this message whenever I try and make a phone call, "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. There was an error in processing your call. Please power down, and turn off your phone, then turn your phone back on and try your call again. If this continues, please dial #8899 for assistance."
I tried calling in to straight talk but their suggestion is to dial *22890, which I know you are not supposed to do with a flashed phone.

I have data, but no phone calls and no texts. On the Status of the phone it shows the Mobile Network State as Disconnected.

I need help trying to figure out what happened. Why all of a sudden do i not have service?
Did you ask @Mrhunter13? He probably knows whats happening or can reflash for you. Mrhunter13 I want to apologize for that stuff I said in your thread I was out of line and I have no idea why I did that. I feel childish looking back on it.
ADB Only (Windows)
ADB Only (Linux) <-- Plus instructions

Mrhunter13
Old
Thanks Meter 120

DONATE TO ME
I already talked to the person about the straight talk issue ...when it comes to flashing to straight talk or any other carrier when u using a friend the friend that is being use can be a bad friend in which it messes up in the future thats y the company's have so many refurnished phones out there..Other people that flash to these carriers no u might have a good flash or a bad flash on your hands after a few days of doing the flash ...

electrojas
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhunter13 View Post
I already talked to the person about the straight talk issue ...when it comes to flashing to straight talk or any other carrier when u using a friend the friend that is being use can be a bad friend in which it messes up in the future thats y the company's have so many refurnished phones out there..Other people that flash to these carriers no u might have a good flash or a bad flash on your hands after a few days of doing the flash ...
Mrhunter I need your help pm me please asap

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The secret to getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.