1. I installed the stock HBOOT
2. Installed 4EXT recovery
3. Full wipe
4. Partitioned the sd card as follows: 1024Mb sd-ext in EXT4 FS, 128 Mb Swap, and the rest for my FAT32 partition.
5. Flashed Beanstalk 4.4.2 Release 5
6. Reboot to the OS, let it to settle a bit, then reboot to the recovery
7. Installed the GApps
8. Reboot to thee OS, let it to settle a bit then reboot to the recovery
9. Installed Mounts2SD - Easy method
10. Reboot to the OS.
So, in Apps i see 27 Mb used, 121 Mb Free. The question is: Where are the rest of 1Gb?
Mount2Sd application shows that i have an external partition of 1024Mb, and the checkboxes are set adequatelly in Settings.