Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Does permissions denied pro really work?

OP Ketansa

26th June 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

47 posts
Hallo friends,
Using Tipo, android 4.2.
Please let me know if there is any full information about permission denied pro.
But still asking-
1) I use permission denied to block the permissions since long. But until today I am able to only block the 'access course location....' permission.
if any other permission blocked, the app crashes.
2) the 'Fix permissions' is a joke, it never works.
3) Lock permissions before reboot, crashes the whole system. My phone hangs after I lock and reboot. almost renders it as a half brick. I have to quickly open the permission pro and press the lock unlock option then reboot again (if I am successful, before it hangs).

WHat is Permission denied pro then? why cant I use it? Anyone using any other similar alternative that works best?

Final question, How can I successfully block permissions of the apps for eg, startup, send data over internet through other apps, phonebook access, and all the spy permissions?
27th June 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #2  
OP Member

47 posts
I thought people have the same problem, or may be people are doing some real blocking successfully... what must it be?
8th July 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

47 posts
Is this a controversial question? because most of the active users on Xda are programmers themselves, who design adware and privacy invading apps.
I hope to get answer from some real develloper, or user.
Thank you.
9th July 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #4  
Flag Seville

24 posts
Dude, don't be rude, if anyone didn't answered your question yet it's because they don't have idea or because you became an asshole in your last reply.

Now, answering the question that what app we use to block perms and data traffic, personally I use AppSettings which can be downloaded in xposed repo with xposed app in download section. Obviously for use this you must be root.

Greetings.

Sent from my ST26i using XDA Free mobile app
11th July 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fercalbla

Dude, don't be rude, if anyone didn't answered your question yet it's because they don't have idea or because you became an asshole in your last reply.

Now, answering the question that what app we use to block perms and data traffic, personally I use AppSettings which can be downloaded in xposed repo with xposed app in download section. Obviously for use this you must be root.

Greetings.

Sent from my ST26i using XDA Free mobile app

Hallo I am sorry for saying that.
But, Permission denied , threads are almost non existant, and if there are any then they are unanswered everywhere. or misguided. the best answer they give is "use fix permissions" .
sorry again all.
Ok, I will try the app settings. Yes I have rooted phone.
Thank you fo replly, see you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread