Originally Posted by Mr Hofs
Yes and ? That's a fair price for s-off. The profit you gain for having it is well worth the money....
- lock the bootloader again
- flash recoveries from within the recovery or app. In other words no pc needed anymore
- return the phone back to stock 100% for warranty issues.
- down and upgrade the hboot anytime
- flash any firmware to convert the phone as it's unbranded if you have a branded one.
All nice examples.
And the choice to buy it or not is in the hands of the user. People should not complain that it cost a bit, be happy it's there. The firewater team also invested in the exploit, especially time and maybe also some bricked devices.
i know what's the "pro" of s-off.... i did s-off on a old htc desire and htc ville... all for free... if will be released a free-tool with a FREE donation
, if not, no problem.... peace!
HTC One (M8)
ROM: Android Revolution HD 10.1
Kernel: Stock (3.4.0)
Root & S-OFF
ADSP: 45.2.2-00542-M8974-HM.0422 (Harman/Kardon)
USE THE BUTTONS SEARCH AND THANKS!