Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[q]xposed framework.....

OP thecoolster

23rd June 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #1  
thecoolster's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hey guys.... So just the other day I was using xposed modules like gravity box and app settings and I was shocked to see that none of it operate on my phone(xolo q700i) I mostly think that it is regarding my rom.... Using x rom currently....... So can anybody tell me roms which are compatible with xposed modules..... Pls would be a great help......

Sent from my MIND using my BODY....(JUST KIDDING)
27th June 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #2  
abhinav2hd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Thanks Meter: 843
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoolster

Hey guys.... So just the other day I was using xposed modules like gravity box and app settings and I was shocked to see that none of it operate on my phone(xolo q700i) I mostly think that it is regarding my rom.... Using x rom currently....... So can anybody tell me roms which are compatible with xposed modules..... Pls would be a great help......

Sent from my MIND using my BODY....(JUST KIDDING)

Any Rom which is Based on Stock Rom or Vanilla Android.
11th July 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #3  
thecoolster's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav2hd

Any Rom which is Based on Stock Rom or Vanilla Android.

So would q900 stock ROM ported by SDshukla for our device work??????
11th July 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #4  
abhinav2hd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Thanks Meter: 843
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoolster

So would q900 stock ROM ported by SDshukla for our device work??????

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to abhinav2hd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes