No registration required

[Q] [HELP] USB Not Recognised {Samsung Tab P3100}

OP Bhavya06

22nd May 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello everyone,
I have a Samsung tablet (GT-P3100) running Android 4.4.2 kitkat (3.0.101-mokee-Espresso 10++)-NIGHTLY.The tablet doesn't connect to my laptop..
It gives a "USB not recognised error". I reinstalled Samsung kies twice, downloaded the drivers from other sources and installed but in vain.
The cable i am using is a usb+charging cable that came with the tablet. I would like to mention that the problem came a month after i installed the Mokee rom(in the mean time everything was working fine).
Using the same cable,however, i am able to charge the tablet.
The tablet shows no other error.
The laptop is Dell Latitude E6320 (original windows 7 professional).

Any help and an early response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

(Till then i m using connectify hotspot to share fling files which is slow and it also takes time setting up).
11th July 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavya06

Hello everyone,
I have a Samsung tablet (GT-P3100) running Android 4.4.2 kitkat (3.0.101-mokee-Espresso 10++)-NIGHTLY.The tablet doesn't connect to my laptop..
It gives a "USB not recognised error". I reinstalled Samsung kies twice, downloaded the drivers from other sources and installed but in vain.
The cable i am using is a usb+charging cable that came with the tablet. I would like to mention that the problem came a month after i installed the Mokee rom(in the mean time everything was working fine).
Using the same cable,however, i am able to charge the tablet.
The tablet shows no other error.
The laptop is Dell Latitude E6320 (original windows 7 professional).

Any help and an early response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

(Till then i m using connectify hotspot to share fling files which is slow and it also takes time setting up).

Any Luck with this, I am having the same issue, My Tab 2 is also not been recognized here. I am stuck on Samsung Tab Initial Boot logo. All this happened when I was trying to flash custom rom on it.
11th July 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #3  
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 358

985 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshumangoyal

Any Luck with this, I am having the same issue, My Tab 2 is also not been recognized here. I am stuck on Samsung Tab Initial Boot logo. All this happened when I was trying to flash custom rom on it.

try to uninstall drivers from pc, and install it again. maybe fix
sry for my bad english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread