Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 54,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] USB Not Recognised {Samsung Tab P3100}

Tip us?

Bhavya06
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] [HELP] USB Not Recognised {Samsung Tab P3100}

Hello everyone,
I have a Samsung tablet (GT-P3100) running Android 4.4.2 kitkat (3.0.101-mokee-Espresso 10++)-NIGHTLY.The tablet doesn't connect to my laptop..
It gives a "USB not recognised error". I reinstalled Samsung kies twice, downloaded the drivers from other sources and installed but in vain.
The cable i am using is a usb+charging cable that came with the tablet. I would like to mention that the problem came a month after i installed the Mokee rom(in the mean time everything was working fine).
Using the same cable,however, i am able to charge the tablet.
The tablet shows no other error.
The laptop is Dell Latitude E6320 (original windows 7 professional).

Any help and an early response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

(Till then i m using connectify hotspot to share fling files which is slow and it also takes time setting up).

anshumangoyal
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavya06 View Post
Hello everyone,
I have a Samsung tablet (GT-P3100) running Android 4.4.2 kitkat (3.0.101-mokee-Espresso 10++)-NIGHTLY.The tablet doesn't connect to my laptop..
It gives a "USB not recognised error". I reinstalled Samsung kies twice, downloaded the drivers from other sources and installed but in vain.
The cable i am using is a usb+charging cable that came with the tablet. I would like to mention that the problem came a month after i installed the Mokee rom(in the mean time everything was working fine).
Using the same cable,however, i am able to charge the tablet.
The tablet shows no other error.
The laptop is Dell Latitude E6320 (original windows 7 professional).

Any help and an early response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

(Till then i m using connectify hotspot to share fling files which is slow and it also takes time setting up).
Any Luck with this, I am having the same issue, My Tab 2 is also not been recognized here. I am stuck on Samsung Tab Initial Boot logo. All this happened when I was trying to flash custom rom on it.

Paget96
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshumangoyal View Post
Any Luck with this, I am having the same issue, My Tab 2 is also not been recognized here. I am stuck on Samsung Tab Initial Boot logo. All this happened when I was trying to flash custom rom on it.
try to uninstall drivers from pc, and install it again. maybe fix
sry for my bad english
Dont forget to hit thanks

My works:
ALL ROMs FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS
[ROM]Pagebread v1.0 ROM (2.3.6)
[COMPETITION]✪✪Ace Plus Benchmark✪✪
My devices:
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - CURRENT
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - SOLD