FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SHARE 4.3] XM2D systemui for XMD[for customized quick toggle]

27th May 2014, 05:48 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

sorry didnt check screenshot...i m now in cm11 for trying some roms...will check at night

yeah... ds is awesome bro... but please lukk into systemui fc while taking screenshot...
thanx
 
 
11th June 2014, 11:49 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdkiller

yeah... ds is awesome bro... but please lukk into systemui fc while taking screenshot...
thanx

warning !!! this no more working for new firmware Xperia M C1904 4.3 15.4.A.1.9
11th June 2014, 10:05 PM |#13  
Diablo100's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wejherowo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidland

warning !!! this no more working for new firmware Xperia M C1904 4.3 15.4.A.1.9

You are wrong man... I installed it on new update and it's working good for me
By the way thanks for this great mod... This is what Sony forgot to add on stock rom

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Diablo100 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 12:21 AM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo100

You are wrong man... I installed it on new update and it's working good for me
By the way thanks for this great mod... This is what Sony forgot to add on stock rom

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

why is not working for me ? its make hang ada ask for systemui.apk
12th June 2014, 04:42 PM |#15  
Diablo100's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wejherowo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidland

why is not working for me ? its make hang ada ask for systemui.apk

I don't know...I just replace systemui.apk and phone reboot immediately after that all works good

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th July 2014, 07:46 AM |#16  
hareshsangar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mandvi
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Bro , i have rooted X M Dual running 15.5.A.1.5 i don't know its Odex Or Deodex how can i use this One in my Phone
10th July 2014, 11:52 AM |#17  
akshaydcool's Avatar
Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Can we simply flash it in CWM?

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th July 2014, 05:22 PM |#18  
ansebovi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 843
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hareshsangar

Bro , i have rooted X M Dual running 15.5.A.1.5 i don't know its Odex Or Deodex how can i use this One in my Phone

no
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes