Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] After flash - no download and recovery mode

Tip us?

mi4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] After flash - no download and recovery mode

Hello,
Iīve never flashed my lg g2, it was only rooted. With the stock rom I want to remove the root. ( Also it was stock recovery)
I flashed the lg g2 after a german instruction but at the flash there was a error. I donīt now why. After a second try I decided to reboot my lg g2. After reboot I only see the LG-screen and then the screen went black ( but the phone was on). If I plug my lg to the computer I only see this: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...iyweaj_jpg.htm ( In english: You must format the media in drive XX before you can start it)
I cant go into the download mode or the recovery mode...

After this I used this (xda) instruction it works a little bit better. Now I can go to the Hard Reset. But if I start the reset nothing happens. If I start my LG now, I only see the LG screen. The screen doesnt turn black. The whole time I see the LG screen. If I plug my LG now on the computer there isnīt anything... Only the phone is going on, but on my computer isnīt anything. Iīve also tried the method with unbuntu again, but at the beginning I only see in the terminal something like
/dev/sda /dev/sda1 /dev/sda2 /.
If I write
gdisk -l /dev/sdb
in the terminal there is an error. At my first try it worked well.
Any ideas?

Sry for my baaad english
( Text in German)
Thanks for reading!

andres1540
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default did it solve the problem of G2? I'm just like you.

did it solve the problem of G2? I'm just like you.
lograste resolver el problema? yo estoy igual