Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 49,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stock rom/ Recovery for S5 Mt 6582 (JDQ39.G9008VZCUBMHJ)

Tip us?

sebehart
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Stock rom/ Recovery for S5 Mt 6582 (JDQ39.G9008VZCUBMHJ)

Hi guys,
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but i'm a noob...

I need the stock rom/ recovery images (with the Android scatter file) so I can restore my phone with SP Flash Tools, as I have bricked my phone.

The supplier isn't helping me, and keeps asking me to send more money!

I've had no problem with rooting/ flashing before, but i've bricked my phone, as the community support for china phones isn't as big as with the branded ones.

Heres a link to the product I have... aliexpress . com/item/New-Arrival-Perfect-1-1-I9600-S5-Smart-phone-5-1-Inch-Android-4-4-MTK6582/1765663678.html
(Sorry about space in URL, but new user!)

[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]Thanks for your help in advance!!![/COLOR]
Seb Hart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some Basic Specs Below ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardware: Qualcomm Quadcore, 2 GB Ram, 5.1" Screen Size
Model: SM-G900F
Build number: JDQ39.G9008VZCUBMHJ
Build date UTC: 20140430-081940
Android v: 4.4.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V15, 2013/11/21 22:19
Kernel v: 3.4.5-447903 (se.infra@SEP-92) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Wed Apr 30 16:12:59 CST 2014
LCD Driver IC: 1-otm8018b_dsi_vdo_lcm_drv

teleradioservice
Old
(Last edited by teleradioservice; 25th May 2014 at 10:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I have that phone, I'm trying to do a backup with mtk droit and I'll send you a link to download it.

---------- Post added 26th May 2014 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th May 2014 at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by teleradioservice View Post
I have that phone, I'm trying to do a backup with mtk droit and I'll send you a link to download it.
I can not post the link because I do not have 10 posts I can tell you try to contact me via email ...

The file is 1.6 gigs so I think it will take a while before it is available ... I leave the PC turned on.
I hope you can solve this if you need anything else let me know I have a working phone. I take this opportunity to ask for help to translate the phone part that has remained in the English language. What files should I translate Wed change the "missed call" and "message received."

Thanks to those who wants to help

wackojaco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

---------- Post added 26th May 2014 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th May 2014 at 11:21 PM ----------

I can not post the link because I do not have 10 posts I can tell you try to contact me via email ...

The file is 1.6 gigs so I think it will take a while before it is available ... I leave the PC turned on.
I hope you can solve this if you need anything else let me know I have a working phone. I take this opportunity to ask for help to translate the phone part that has remained in the English language. What files should I translate Wed change the "missed call" and "message received."

maby this will help
www dot needrom dot com/mobile/galaxys-s5-11-single-sim-mtk6582

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

P.S. I have the same phone but the camera is very badly.
How is the quality with you?
greetz
Jaco

miminio
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Hey there i have the same problem can u pls give ur backup?
tnx

assismas
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default backup rom

Quote:

Can you send me the backup of your phone?
my email: ch_ismael_17@hotmail.com
thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to assismas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

1Speede1
Old
Thanks Meter 25
http://www.needrom.com/mobile/hdc-s5-gold-sm-g900f/