Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 47,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Compatible Gamepad for Tab Pro 8.4

Tip us?

DaINFamousJN
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Compatible Gamepad for Tab Pro 8.4

Hey, does anybody know which gamepads are compatible with the Pro 8.4? Can't seem to find any info online. Was also looking at the Samsung Micro USB to USB adapter, and was wondering will that work with a USB Controller?

elpuertorro
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaINFamousJN View Post
Hey, does anybody know which gamepads are compatible with the Pro 8.4? Can't seem to find any info online. Was also looking at the Samsung Micro USB to USB adapter, and was wondering will that work with a USB Controller?
Can't recall where or what device it was with, but I do remember reading someone's post (not sure if this site or another) about using a usb gamepad on the device at that another replied: wow it works don't know why it did not occur to me to TRY IT before like I mention on another post y sent for the Hdmi kit and works perfectly. if i get a otg cable or a dock i'm trying to get cheaper i'll try with my old trusty Saitek rumble force p2500 and let you know
Optimus L9 P769 - Unlocked BL(carloswii5 noob guide) running BobZhome ROM-P769-1/18/2014-CM-11.0 for P769 (unofficial)
Stable so far at 1380Mhz and Antutu's bench score of 12526 Look here!

DaINFamousJN
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I actually tried an OTG cable i bought on EBAY, but it didn't work. Not sure if it is faulty or what. I tried plugging a keyboard in as well, and nothing worked.

Tikker G
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I actually tried an OTG cable i bought on EBAY, but it didn't work. Not sure if it is faulty or what. I tried plugging a keyboard in as well, and nothing worked.
I bought some little impulse controllers for my phone and asus transformer prime. they work just fine with my new 8.4 tab pro (They're just bluetooth controllers)

luci89
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I just bought a moga pro power gamepad and it works beautifully with my pro 8.4

SH4D0W3D
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

My PS3 controller works beautifully on my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T520)
No need to root your device too, unless you absolutely want it to be wireless (bluetooth).

Install Sixaxis Enabler app from the playstore and run it (can't post URLs just yet...)
Plug your OTG cable in, then plug in the PS3 Sixaxis controller using its mini usb cable and voilą!