Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Compatible Gamepad for Tab Pro 8.4

OP DaINFamousJN

9th April 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hey, does anybody know which gamepads are compatible with the Pro 8.4? Can't seem to find any info online. Was also looking at the Samsung Micro USB to USB adapter, and was wondering will that work with a USB Controller?
10th April 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Manati
Thanks Meter: 81

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaINFamousJN

Hey, does anybody know which gamepads are compatible with the Pro 8.4? Can't seem to find any info online. Was also looking at the Samsung Micro USB to USB adapter, and was wondering will that work with a USB Controller?

Can't recall where or what device it was with, but I do remember reading someone's post (not sure if this site or another) about using a usb gamepad on the device at that another replied: wow it works don't know why it did not occur to me to TRY IT before like I mention on another post y sent for the Hdmi kit and works perfectly. if i get a otg cable or a dock i'm trying to get cheaper i'll try with my old trusty Saitek rumble force p2500 and let you know
10th April 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
I actually tried an OTG cable i bought on EBAY, but it didn't work. Not sure if it is faulty or what. I tried plugging a keyboard in as well, and nothing worked.
13th April 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #4  

7 posts
Quote:

I actually tried an OTG cable i bought on EBAY, but it didn't work. Not sure if it is faulty or what. I tried plugging a keyboard in as well, and nothing worked.

I bought some little impulse controllers for my phone and asus transformer prime. they work just fine with my new 8.4 tab pro (They're just bluetooth controllers)
14th April 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #5  
Flag East Lansing
Thanks Meter: 8

18 posts
More
I just bought a moga pro power gamepad and it works beautifully with my pro 8.4
11th July 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #6  

2 posts
Quote:

My PS3 controller works beautifully on my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T520)
No need to root your device too, unless you absolutely want it to be wireless (bluetooth).

Install Sixaxis Enabler app from the playstore and run it (can't post URLs just yet...)
Plug your OTG cable in, then plug in the PS3 Sixaxis controller using its mini usb cable and voilą!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread