Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 40,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4][AOSP-Based] Omni ROM (dogo)

Tip us?

sijav
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 860

DONATE TO ME
rom updated ... it's a little bit out dated but stable.
have fun
History phone: Nokia 6680 (S60V2) (my first phone) -> Nokia 1210 :| (bad days) -> Nokia N95 (S60V3) (gave it away) -> Nokia 5530 (S60V5) (got stoled ) -> Nokia X6 (S60V5) (Wrecked) -> Xperia Sola (SOLD) -> Xperia P (Gave to my sister)
Current: Xperia ZR MIUI Stock Based 4.2.2 with LB bootloader

All about Xda!
The Following User Says Thank You to sijav For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ilko
Old
Thanks Meter 459
Using this ROM since about 72h. Until now I didn't see major issues or bugs. However I noticed some things.

While setting a pic for some of my contacts, loading the image failed a few times.
Another weird issue is that I can't set the alarm activity for a shortcut (no effect when trying to launch it).
Finally, this is too bad it's not possible to hide tiles or set more items per row.

It's a very good ROM, nice job

sijav
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 860

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilko View Post
Using this ROM since about 72h. Until now I didn't see major issues or bugs. However I noticed some things.

While setting a pic for some of my contacts, loading the image failed a few times.
Another weird issue is that I can't set the alarm activity for a shortcut (no effect when trying to launch it).
Finally, this is too bad it's not possible to hide tiles or set more items per row.

It's a very good ROM, nice job
seems like it was the omni build bugs
well fear not after I done with miui kitkat (V5) I will come back to this rom and will update it.
and it's weird too cause the last time I remembered everything in the launcher worked!
History phone: Nokia 6680 (S60V2) (my first phone) -> Nokia 1210 :| (bad days) -> Nokia N95 (S60V3) (gave it away) -> Nokia 5530 (S60V5) (got stoled ) -> Nokia X6 (S60V5) (Wrecked) -> Xperia Sola (SOLD) -> Xperia P (Gave to my sister)
Current: Xperia ZR MIUI Stock Based 4.2.2 with LB bootloader

All about Xda!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sijav For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ilko
Old
Thanks Meter 459
Good to hear. Well the default launcher doesn't have this feature. I'm using Apex since about 3 years and this was the first time I've got that kind of issue.