Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.2]Lewa Os 5 N7100

Tip us?
 
justiqbal
Old
#101  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2014
Sadly it's still using android 4.2.2, I hope someday kitkat version will be release...

Netters Network
 
ho3yn89
Old
#102  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 60
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimmetje View Post
1. I never had any problems with knox.
2. The official forums are advising philz, i use TWRP and that worked also
4. Yeah you can but if you have philz or other revovery i would say backup your rom first.

Download the new version on this page: http://bbs.lewaos.com/down_detail.php?id=87#

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
what about question 3? what is the boot file in first post?
and another question can i restore my apps and data from the backup i took through recovery ?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

guys i flashed this rom too, and i have the external sd problem too, i don't see any sign of sd on my phone , restarted the phone , nothing happened
 
sly.cooper
Old
#103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 283
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pune
Is this ROM ready for daily use? I was searching for stable MIUI ROM and this is almost the same
Samsung Galaxy Note II : JellyKat v6.7 - Android 4.4.2

ASUS Transformer Prime : HairyBean 2.32 - Android 4.2.1
 
wimmetje
Old
#104  
wimmetje's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2008
Maybe you need to flash extsdFIX or set the permissions in recovery.
Mine SD working correct.

I used it for 2 days without a problem, I backuped the installation so I can play with it later on.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
 
ho3yn89
Old
#105  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 60
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimmetje View Post
Maybe you need to flash extsdFIX or set the permissions in recovery.
Mine SD working correct.

I used it for 2 days without a problem, I backuped the installation so I can play with it later on.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
that doesn't make scense man!! can you tell me exactly how you flashed the rom and which recovery did you use ?
 
Eeuwe
Old
#106  
Eeuwe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 327
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tilburg

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho3yn89 View Post
what about question 3? what is the boot file in first post?
and another question can i restore my apps and data from the backup i took through recovery ?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

guys i flashed this rom too, and i have the external sd problem too, i don't see any sign of sd on my phone , restarted the phone , nothing happened
I have formatted my external SD card because of this ROM. Apparently directories were mysteriously dissapearing and LOST.DIR got bigger and bigger.

As an end result I lost all my pictures and files on my external SD card and had to format it to become useful again. I flashed another ROM quickly....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
ho3yn89
Old
#107  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 60
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeuwe View Post
I have formatted my external SD card because of this ROM. Apparently directories were mysteriously dissapearing and LOST.DIR got bigger and bigger.

As an end result I lost all my pictures and files on my external SD card and had to format it to become useful again. I flashed another ROM quickly....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yeah I restored my official rom again.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
 
VuBoo
Old
#108  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 115
Join Date: Dec 2009
Multilanguage ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes