Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] issue with ACTION MEMO, not working... (not saving notes)

OP silent511b

19th January 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi there!
I have a Note N9005 and since the last firmware update, i have been starting to get problems with the Action Memo. The problem is, when i try to save a note, the action memo closes without writing to the screen 'saved' and doesn't do anything at all....

Its really frustrating, because i need to take quick notes every day.
I tried to factory reset the phone with the 'power on+volume up+home buttons' method, but nothing happened, the Action Memo still doesn't works... i wiped out all data from the phone, it seems to be a device right from the factory, but the action memo still does not responds to the save command (check button)

I have the phone for a month and i got this problem since the last FW update. I already made more than 50 notes until now, so it was working when i bought the phone on december...

Does anybody have the same problem? Or anybody knows the solution? Do i need to wait for the KITKAT, maybe it will solve my problem? Thanks!
2nd February 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #2  

2 posts
Unhappy
same problem after OTA update... TMH firmware...(N9005XXUDMK3) it's really annoying! @Silent551b:találtál megoldást?
12th July 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #3  

3 posts
Smile
At least I found old memos are in a device folder, actionmemo as jpg that can be view or deleted, but not modified.
Last edited by travcar; 11th August 2014 at 05:37 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread