Originally Posted by PeteLeFreak
once I bought a phone with these specs:
- MT6577 x2 1GHz
- PowerVR SGX 531
- Kernel compiled on 'rooter-pc' workstation by user: rooter ( build: eng.rooter.1372988609 )
- CPU Identifier output: HDC I9500 (Galaxy S4 layout)
- CPU Identifier benchmark result: 10235 (for 2 cores 20470, 2D graphics 8641)
- Somewhere it said "CNANZHI"
- Indicated Android version: 4.2.2
- Indicated baseband version: UNIVERSAL5410
- Indicated kernel version: 3.4.5-526212 se.infra@SEI-44 #1 Wed Apr 24 20:59:59 KST 2013
- Indicated build version: JDQ39.I9500XXUAMDL
I tried to get some infos with this post:
but it seems that this MTK-phone is not one of the popular ones...
As I could not find any other ROM for this phone I like to port one on my own.
I know through board-search that @technut
tried that before but sadly he had to give up.
Which base-ROM would you suggest as a starting point in this case as I like to try?
You could upload your Rom, so people can compare to theirs.
At least post build.prop.
Btw 5mpx camera? Which sensors? Use droid Info from market.
Gesendet von meinem A110 mit Tapatalk