Post Reply

Is there any way to change sony smartwatch 2 font to support Multiple languages ?

OP waelmahran

18th May 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #11  
zzsetozz's Avatar
Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naheel azawy

Ok guys, I have bad news for you...
I've asked xperia care and here's the answer:

I just can't understand why?
18th May 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzsetozz

I just can't understand why?

I don't know, but I don't think it's something hard to do
Is there an email to contact sony mobile developers not xperia care?
19th May 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #13  
zzsetozz's Avatar
Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naheel azawy

I don't know, but I don't think it's something hard to do
Is there an email to contact sony mobile developers not xperia care?

maybe this will help

http://developer.sonymobile.com/abou...et-in-contact/

or on twitter @SonyXperiaDev

https://twitter.com/SonyXperiaDev
The Following User Says Thank You to zzsetozz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Thumbs up
i found the solution by using "Augmented smartwatch pro". there is a trial. find it in the market and in the description you can trial it.
21st May 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #15  
zzsetozz's Avatar
Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Smile not sure
yesterday I visited Sony on my city, and I was only asking about a fix for the Arabic problem and they told me there is some talking about a near future update to fix this in the sales department, but I don't know about this>>> how about you guys???
21st May 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzsetozz

yesterday I visited Sony on my city, and I was only asking about a fix for the Arabic problem and they told me there is some talking about a near future update to fix this in the sales department, but I don't know about this>>> how about you guys???

sorry but i highly highly doubt it.

Sony are liers and never listen to customers.

your SW2 is merely a time killer until sw3 comes out.
12th July 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #17  
zzsetozz's Avatar
Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylent

sorry but i highly highly doubt it.

Sony are liers and never listen to customers.

your SW2 is merely a time killer until sw3 comes out.

Problem Solved in the Last Update, Thanks everyone, thanks Sony

The Following User Says Thank You to zzsetozz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sony Smartwatch by ThreadRank