Post Reply

[Q] need help, stuck at sony logo screen

26th April 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Hi Pros

I stuck my sony xperia ray after i install CWM and install zip from sd (MIUI rom)

i cant access to CWM now with volume button down at sony screen

i cant detect my phone with my pc companion

i only can detect my phone with flashtool 0.9.16

any1 can help?
26th April 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #2  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,379
 
1,272 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNz88

Hi Pros

I stuck my sony xperia ray after i install CWM and install zip from sd (MIUI rom)

i cant access to CWM now with volume button down at sony screen

i cant detect my phone with my pc companion

i only can detect my phone with flashtool 0.9.16

any1 can help?

flash stock ICS ftf via flashtool - will work 100%.
boot in system once.
?maybe install custom kernel with CWM included (i think MIUI even need it)
4th May 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #3  
mike chandra's Avatar
Member
Flag solo
Thanks Meter: 6
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

flash stock ICS ftf via flashtool - will work 100%.
boot in system once.
?maybe install custom kernel with CWM included (i think MIUI even need it)

I think must be unlocked bootloader to flash custom kernel.
Correct me if im wrong

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda app-developers app
12th July 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 25
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike chandra

I think must be unlocked bootloader to flash custom kernel.
Correct me if im wrong

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda app-developers app

you are correct. Need Fastboot to flash custom kerenel... ,Cannot go into Fastboot mode without unlocked bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to romikavinda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes