[DEODEX][C69XX] 14.3.A.0.757 deodex patch - all Z1 variants!

Search This thread

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo
Read the full topic before doing anything, I am not responsible for any problem that this may cause to your device!

Information

• This will deodex 14.3.A.0.757 firmware for Xperia Z1.
  • This will work on C6902 / C6903 / C6906 / C6943 (be sure to use the correct version).

Requirements

• Xperia Z1 with 14.3.A.0.757 stock KitKat.
  • Working recovery (Don't have recovery? Try XZDualRecovery by @[NUT])

Instructions

• Flash the zip on recovery.
  • Clear dalvik-cache.
  • Reboot to system.

Additional info

• Before you flash, create a backup on your recovery (in case anything goes wrong).
  • This won't root your device!

Base files

Downloads

Enjoy your deodexed KitKat ROM! And please hit "Thanks" if you liked it.

Last edited:

ungketinutuan

Aug 21, 2013
fix icon h+

Gooood

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-14-12-58-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-14-12-58-54.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo
After flashing this I lost root (yay! a noob reply!)

But really...

Followed procedure from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2711982

then went here to get deodexed, flashed deodex file and wiped dalvik, rebooted, first thing i looked for was superSU and its gone.

Just install SuperSU from Play Store and you're good to go (if you wish, you can convert into a system app later).

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk Pro

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo
hi this is a nooooooob question, i want to deo my rom can i flash this or is strictly necessary to be on stock?

Be aware that this patch contains only the deodexed files of the stock ROM, if your ROM have any custom Apps installed at system partition you'll lose them (of course you can always reinstall them if you're rooted).

If you have a custom ROM I recommend you to ask the author to provide a deodexed version or a guide on how to deodex that ROM.

jluiscc25

Oct 9, 2012
Mexico City
Be aware that this patch contains only the deodexed files of the stock ROM, if your ROM have any custom Apps installed at system partition you'll lose them (of course you can always reinstall them if you're rooted).

If you have a custom ROM I recommend you to ask the author to provide a deodexed version or a guide on how to deodex that ROM.

wow thanks for the answare, i'll ask the dev for a deo version , thanks :D

Top Liked Posts