Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 51,207 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] blurry front camera

Tip us?

aaronregaspi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] blurry front camera

Hi i just bought my z2 this end of may,and the problem i see is that the front camera is blurry,it was like small red and blue dots floating over all the screen,is there anybody here experiencing like this issue,and what is the solution to this problem... thanks

CenteaOSD
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronregaspi View Post
Hi i just bought my z2 this end of may,and the problem i see is that the front camera is blurry,it was like small red and blue dots floating over all the screen,is there anybody here experiencing like this issue,and what is the solution to this problem... thanks
Have you tried to turn-off HDR and beauty mode? It might causing problems. And quality of front camera isn't good as Back camera.... as they only have got 2MP. And low-light condition it has many noises...
Current:Xperia Z2(D6503),T100TA,Walkman F(886)

History: [Phone]IS04- XperiaX10→GalaxyS2→GalaxyNexus→EVO 3D→Xperia AcroHD→HTC J→
ArrowsX(F-10D)→GalaxyY(S5360)→XperiaZ(C6603)→One M7→Xperia Z2(D6503)→Maybe Xperia Z4
[Tab&MP]Nexus7(2012)→MeMoPad FHD10→Nexus7(2013)→Maybe Nexus8 (WalkmanZ→WalkmanF)

khalitzy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy front facing camera blur

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenteaOSD View Post
Have you tried to turn-off HDR and beauty mode? It might causing problems. And quality of front camera isn't good as Back camera.... as they only have got 2MP. And low-light condition it has many noises...
it didn't work... any help pls?

CenteaOSD
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalitzy View Post
it didn't work... any help pls?
Hope you are still reading this thread and posting. As I said in this post this camera is only 2mp... you know? It is not suitable to take a selfie or good pics..... (it is still better than other device as some device only has got 0.5mp or lower)
I heard that Sony has released new Xperia that has got better camera for taking selfie?
Current:Xperia Z2(D6503),T100TA,Walkman F(886)

History: [Phone]IS04- XperiaX10→GalaxyS2→GalaxyNexus→EVO 3D→Xperia AcroHD→HTC J→
ArrowsX(F-10D)→GalaxyY(S5360)→XperiaZ(C6603)→One M7→Xperia Z2(D6503)→Maybe Xperia Z4
[Tab&MP]Nexus7(2012)→MeMoPad FHD10→Nexus7(2013)→Maybe Nexus8 (WalkmanZ→WalkmanF)