Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 43,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case

Tip us?

jlczl
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by skhullar View Post
For those of you that have this case, how has it held up over time?

Thanks
Other than the yellowing I mentioned a couple of posts ago everything else is holding up well.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Verizon HTC One "BB Blue"
Sony Xperia Z
Galaxy Note 2 running Jedi ROM
iPad Mini with Retina Display
Galaxy Note 10.1
Asus Nexus 7
Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Nokia 520
HTC Flyer
iPad 2 16gb WiFi version

Verizon, AirVoice Wireless and T-Mobile Value

taphius
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I had one for my Note 3, honestly the best case I've purchased for any phone I've had. Just ordered two for my M8!

Chris_c81
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Honestly I don't "get" the love for this case. The black portions on the rear make the rear look weird and cover too much of the M8 design. As a better alternative but a similar case, I'd rather go for a PureGear:

PureGear 60580PG Slim Shell for New HTC One (M8) - Black by PureGear http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IQIB7Q..._-n5Ttb03WQJ0K

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

SSJSephiroth
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliedel View Post
FYI - This case DOES fit in the Seidio Surface Holster for the HTC One m8. Fits nice and snugly - very happy camper!
Just want to update on this as it is the main reason I finally bought this case. Yes, it does fit nicely, but the holster clip sits right on top of the power button. Rather than having my belt hoster constantly either turn on my screen or turn off my phone, I opted to remove the plastic covering the power button. It pops out rather easily (which is why they give you extras when you buy the case I would imagine) and fixes the issue entirely. Super happy with my choice.

bliedel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJSephiroth View Post
Just want to update on this as it is the main reason I finally bought this case. Yes, it does fit nicely, but the holster clip sits right on top of the power button. Rather than having my belt hoster constantly either turn on my screen or turn off my phone, I opted to remove the plastic covering the power button. It pops out rather easily (which is why they give you extras when you buy the case I would imagine) and fixes the issue entirely. Super happy with my choice.
I actually rather like that the case will auto-turn-off and auto-turn-on my phone for me.

jlczl
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJSephiroth View Post
I found placing the phone power button down in the holster fixed this issue and was actually a better fit. It just clicks right in.

Verizon HTC One "BB Blue"
Sony Xperia Z
Galaxy Note 2 running Jedi ROM
iPad Mini with Retina Display
Galaxy Note 10.1
Asus Nexus 7
Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Nokia 520
HTC Flyer
iPad 2 16gb WiFi version

Verizon, AirVoice Wireless and T-Mobile Value

lmm112190
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I bought the Frost Clear/Gray one back at the end of may and overall it is holding up really well. My only complaint is that the outer gray band is now somewhat of a blue color from slidding it and out of my jeans pockets..... but for the price its great. If the discoloring does ever reach the point that I cant deal with it I would probably purchase the same case over again.

ddgarcia05
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Anyone having this problem with what appears to be a air bubble on the back side of the case caused by a cavity on the inside of the case. It's at the bottom of the case.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405186895507.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	2847783   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405186926466.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	2847784