FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[Firmware][I9500XXUFNE7] Deodex SER - KitKat - 4.4.2

658 posts
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th June 2014, 11:11 AM |#11  
Gboss01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Durban
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice.modding

yes... like as a original firmware.

Do you think we can get a Knox free version? Bootloader and apps please.
 
 
28th June 2014, 06:18 AM |#12  
ice.modding's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucumán
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboss01

Do you think we can get a Knox free version? Bootloader and apps please.

i dunno bro :/
30th June 2014, 11:59 AM |#13  
daoudedy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Batroun
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
sorry but i had 4.2.2 installed on my s4 i9500 after i tried to install this zip i got nothing installed on /system folder can you help?
1st July 2014, 02:49 AM |#14  
ice.modding's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucumán
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daoudedy

sorry but i had 4.2.2 installed on my s4 i9500 after i tried to install this zip i got nothing installed on /system folder can you help?

but this work only FNE7 firmware.
10th July 2014, 02:29 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
any other mirror link please?
Hi,
Can anybody please upload in any other links...pcloud,storagecow. oceanhost.etc?
12th July 2014, 03:58 PM |#16  
ice.modding's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucumán
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhamana

Hi,
Can anybody please upload in any other links...pcloud,storagecow. oceanhost.etc?

but... the mega (link) work fine.
12th July 2014, 04:09 PM |#17  
dibartolodroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Hi bro. A tiny simple question : i am on NC1 stock odexed firmware. Can i flash this deodexed NED with only cache and dalvik with ? If yes will i keep all my apps and set rings without restoring ... Thanks bro.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9500 avec Tapatalk
12th July 2014, 07:46 PM |#18  
ice.modding's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucumán
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibartolodroid

Hi bro. A tiny simple question : i am on NC1 stock odexed firmware. Can i flash this deodexed NED with only cache and dalvik with ? If yes will i keep all my apps and set rings without restoring ... Thanks bro.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9500 avec Tapatalk

Don't work that way. You need the firmware stock first (SER) and then flash (with PhilZ for example) this deodex version.
Yes you need make an full wipe. Try make a backup with Titanium Backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to ice.modding For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodex, firmware, i9500, kitkat
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes