Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 52,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] InsertCoin 3.0.4 | 1.54.401.10 | Android 4.4.2 & Sense 6 | ART + Dalvik optimization | InsertCoin Kontrol, InsertCoin Market Web & App, InsertCoin PerApp, InsertCoin Lockscreen and Gesture remap, InsertCoin OTA | SVN | Stable | Performance

Tip us?

soundwavedj
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinj54 View Post
Any resolution to the double texts? Having the same problem 3.0.7. Thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I would clean flash. I dirty flashed every update until the double texts showed up and then went clean slate and honestly it seems like it performs even better then before. If you don't want to clean flash then try clearing cache or data for messages app.
The Following User Says Thank You to soundwavedj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

droidkevlar
Old
Thanks Meter 475
Quote:
Any resolution to the double texts? Having the same problem 3.0.7. Thanks

If u haven't clean flashed within the last few svns u should. Its noted there as well. I am not having any issues and I beta test as well.
Current Device: LG G3 r00ted

InsertCoin M8 SVN Builds - Click Here
The Following User Says Thank You to droidkevlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flyinj54
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar View Post
If u haven't clean flashed within the last few svns u should. Its noted there as well. I am not having any issues and I beta test as well.
I cleaned flashed 3.0.6 and then flashed update to 3.0.7 before booting ROM so maybe that could be the problem. I'll try to dirt flash 3.0.6 boot then flash 3.0.7 to see of that helps.

flyinj54
Old
Thanks Meter 79
I ended up getting it fixed. I'll explain what I did really simple. I installed chomp sms application and sent myself a test text message. Using this app I did not get the double text message. So I went ahead and deleted chomp sms and went back in the messaging app and now its working incorrectly. Easy enough to fix. Pretty strange but I'm happy it's fixed lol

The Following User Says Thank You to flyinj54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Deathsnuggle
Old
(Last edited by Deathsnuggle; 2nd July 2014 at 02:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 48
I realized I'm only getting the problem on ART. yesterday before I switched over to art I didn't have double texts.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

rcklss1
Old
(Last edited by rcklss1; 2nd July 2014 at 02:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 130
Anybody have any idea how to set the battery icons after downloading them from IC Market? It always reboots and fails cause it's an apk but when I install through root explorer the battery icon remains the same

Nevermind figured it out... Thanks

Device: VERIZON M8

mlin
Old
Thanks Meter 1006
Quote:
I ended up getting it fixed. I'll explain what I did really simple. I installed chomp sms application and sent myself a test text message. Using this app I did not get the double text message. So I went ahead and deleted chomp sms and went back in the messaging app and now its working incorrectly. Easy enough to fix. Pretty strange but I'm happy it's fixed lol

SO strange, I just did this and it fixed the issue! Thanks! FWIW, I have expereinced this on every ROM I've tried (including stock) with the exception of Viper. Its a weird issue.
2.5 New Members: Treat new members the way you would have liked to have been treated when you were a new member.
Provide the new members with guidance, advice and instruction always with respect and courtesy.

Device: Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Incognito_v1.1.1