Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,632 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Black Screen.Vibrates,Nothing Else

Tip us?

DopeAssSwagGuy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Black Screen.Vibrates,Nothing Else

I've looked around on several forums and it seems that this problem has been around for a while but every thread I see is for a rooted XPlay while mine isn't rooted or unlocked BL so I decided to make a thread

Problem:Woke up, pressed power button, phone vibrates, nothing.I've tried taking battery out and putting back in and it didn't work
I have tried charging it too but nothing
basically i can't find anything, I sent it to a repair shop but they called back and said that they can't identify the problem so I'm going round either tomorrow or later today to pick it up, I'll keep note of any methods and try them when i get the phone back

So has anyone got any idea of how to fix it or had a similar problem?

Bakisha
Old
Thanks Meter 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeAssSwagGuy View Post
I've looked around on several forums and it seems that this problem has been around for a while but every thread I see is for a rooted XPlay while mine isn't rooted or unlocked BL so I decided to make a thread

Problem:Woke up, pressed power button, phone vibrates, nothing.I've tried taking battery out and putting back in and it didn't work
I have tried charging it too but nothing
basically i can't find anything, I sent it to a repair shop but they called back and said that they can't identify the problem so I'm going round either tomorrow or later today to pick it up, I'll keep note of any methods and try them when i get the phone back

So has anyone got any idea of how to fix it or had a similar problem?

Download and install Sony's PC Companion

Download and install flashtool ( flashtool.net )

Try to repair with PC Companion first

IF that doesn't work, start flashtool and connect phone in fastboot mode (power off, hold search button and plug in usb cable to pc). Flashtoolt should report that it is in fastboot mode.

If that doesn't work try as previous, but in flash mode (hold back button, then plug usb cable to pc)

If that doesn't work, connect phone to pc and start to power on. Does windows play sound of usb device connected? Look under device manager in windows is there any unknown item listed.

DopeAssSwagGuy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha View Post

IF that doesn't work, start flashtool and connect phone in fastboot mode (power off, hold search button and plug in usb cable to pc). Flashtoolt should report that it is in fastboot mode.

If that doesn't work try as previous, but in flash mode (hold back button, then plug usb cable to pc)

If that doesn't work, connect phone to pc and start to power on. Does windows play sound of usb device connected? Look under device manager in windows is there any unknown item listed.
I guessing i dont need root or an Unlocked BL for flashtool?
But I do have a problem, I think my usb cable is busted as its gone a bit wierd so i will have to wait longer to try these out.

Nazimiboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha View Post

HMM excuse me . i try as you said . that fastboot mode by pressing the search key . and it work .[i having same problem]
here the story of my problem : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ustom-t2814347
hmm ... then what i must do to make it live back .. T.T