Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][P900] Stock, Rooted, Deodexed

Tip us?

ReasonablyRooted
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Ok, I've spent a couple of nights with this, and I either get the application manager has stopped, or the system storage is not writeable. I've been around and around with adb to even try and fix both problems without luck. It doesn't matter how many items I add/subtract/leave the same in aroma, I end up with an unuseable device. I'll be watching for v3 and sticking with my backup.

I'm not knowledgeable in development, but I have spent 6-8 hours with the rom, the tablet, and google. If there's anything I can help with, OP, just ask.

SGS3 I747 (red)
Kernel: Deathly
ROM: Validus
THEME: Cobalt Red

Samsung NotePro 12.2
Stock rooted w/Xposed

Unbrickabley-Modded Captivate I897 - retired
KERNEL: g0fa
ROM: Slim ICS 4.2

Transformer Prime C3 - retired
w/ keyboard dock
CMB ROM

jconway1968
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by digichris View Post
I can also confirm that flashing with no "extras" worked

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
What are you guys doing that is getting it to work? I tried with no extras and it still hangs on the samsung boot-up/splash screen.
Sprint Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Samsung Gear Fit

digichris
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconway1968 View Post
What are you guys doing that is getting it to work? I tried with no extras and it still hangs on the samsung boot-up/splash screen.
Try to stick to the original stock Samsung setup as much as possible, don't change boot screen image, you may have to uncheck some boxes, may need to check others. Sorry I didn't write down what I selected/didn't select. Good luck!

tmord1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks for working on this rom, I installed it last night and it seems to be working just fine. I hope that you will continue your efforts on newer versions. Great job

cougar12345
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i wish it cames for P905..

DarkManX4lf
Old
Thanks Meter 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconway1968 View Post
I'm having the same problem as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digichris View Post
Try to stick to the original stock Samsung setup as much as possible, don't change boot screen image, you may have to uncheck some boxes, may need to check others. Sorry I didn't write down what I selected/didn't select. Good luck!
Well that sucks... Kinda makes the aroma installer pointless.

digichris
Old
Thanks Meter 17
From what it looks like, there is probably only one combination of settings that will work and we just got lucky. I wish I would've noted what settings I used, sorry!

The Following User Says Thank You to digichris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]