Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unofficial TWRP Padfone X

Tip us?

Demazda
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Oh, I thought you had the device, my bad.

Also, sorry, this may be off-topic (but still related to PadFone and development), but how hard do you think it would be to port CyanogenMod to a PadFone? Not for the PadFone X but for another one, knowing that I managed to build a recovery from source and that it's working, but that I've never managed to make the compiled rom itself boot?
Device: Asus PadFone Infinity 64GB without Station
ROM: Lidenburg's PadFone Infinity ROM OFW-.33 based
Recovery: CWM Recovery for PadFone Infinity

AdamOutler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9556

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demazda View Post
Oh, I thought you had the device, my bad.

Also, sorry, this may be off-topic (but still related to PadFone and development), but how hard do you think it would be to port CyanogenMod to a PadFone? Not for the PadFone X but for another one, knowing that I managed to build a recovery from source and that it's working, but that I've never managed to make the compiled rom itself boot?
This is a Padfone X forum. I can't help you any more than I have. Locate a developer with a Padfone 2 and ask him questions. I gave you instructions to try to create your own. I cannot do more.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.

Demazda
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler View Post
This is a Padfone X forum. I can't help you any more than I have. Locate a developer with a Padfone 2 and ask him questions. I gave you instructions to try to create your own. I cannot do more.

It's for the PadFone Infinity and I already have a CWM working, my question was about building a ROM. Also it seems that no developer has this device, as it's never beed released in the US.

But no problem, thanks anyway.

Also, sorry but I might not have said it properly in my first post: I did not ask you to build a recovery PadFone Infinity 2 (I don't have this device), I just gave you the kernel source because I thought it could help you build a PadFone X recovery from those sources, as they are both similar in hardware and from the same manufacturer.
Device: Asus PadFone Infinity 64GB without Station
ROM: Lidenburg's PadFone Infinity ROM OFW-.33 based
Recovery: CWM Recovery for PadFone Infinity
The Following User Says Thank You to Demazda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grilleld
Old
Thanks Meter 2083

DONATE TO ME
Can anyone tell me how to build a cwm recovery for Asus Zenfone 5 ?
I cant take the recovery.img from my system ...
If you like my works, please press Thanks button or you can buy me a coffee.THANKS

My Work
Moon Rom for Galaxy Note 2 N7100, N7105
New Accuweather Widget S4 Theme