Help! I'm unable to update my xt1033 (asia retail) to 4.4.3/4.4.4!!!!! Someone help!

Search This thread

yash.sharma99@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2012
I donno why? I live in India where already 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 android versions have been launched for moto g xt1033 dual-sim. I have installed stock asia retail firmware, relocked bootloader and have all stuff clean(i.e. no mods) but still when I go to system updates in about phone in settings, it says,"YOUR SOFTWARE IS UP TO DATE".

I don't want to install any other firmware like brazil's or germany's or uk's etc etc. I want my ASIA RETAIL one to get 4.4.3/4.4.4 update.

Thanks in Advance.;)

Pls help me! Humanity!
:crying::crying::crying::(

tansly

Jan 17, 2014
Chill man, the update does not get pushed to all devices at the same time. They do that for checking if there are any problems. First a small number of phones will get it, after a while, all phones will get the update. Just wait a few days.

yash.sharma99@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2012
Lets see

Chill man, the update does not get pushed to all devices at the same time. They do that for checking if there are any problems. First a small number of phones will get it, after a while, all phones will get the update. Just wait a few days.

Lets see, Almost a month is over since the update was launched in India. I'll wait another 2 weeks and see.

Anyways, thanks a lot.

youland

Nov 11, 2013
Download the 4.4.4 ota xxxx.zip,push in your moto g root directly,reboot and wait moment,it will notice update.

try it.

thuybang

Mar 24, 2013
Hanoi
When I go to bootloader(locked) and reach recovery and press the vol up button, an android comes up with its stomach open and an exclamation mark! There is nothing more seen. No apply update from sd, reboot, etc etc. All blank except the android warning logo.

:(
lot of people unhappy with 4.4.4 because it's not good with battery and some apps not work. And lot of them need to go back 4.4.3 or 4.4.2 or 4.3 but impossible. search XDA and i think you feel happy with under 4.4.4 . :D

Top Liked Posts