Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][BETA] Cyanogenmod10[BETA]

Tip us?

Anas Karbila
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic View Post
Naja hij kan gaan booten weetje maar de cm10 sourcecode is nogal een knoeiboel dus hij kan dus wel booten maarjah Audio,wifi,Gsm en nog een paar andere dingen werken nog nie maar ik ben die lokaal aan het fixen op mn pc op dit moment en in de branch testing. Dus als je de branch master hebt gerepo synced dan jah dan heb je nog die bugs.
Btw jij hebt de Galaxy Trend toch? dus op welke mobiel wil je die dan flashen als de build gelukt is of heb je ook een fame? want ik heb er geen dus kan jij misschien ook een betatester worden.

Misha_android i just wanted to say if you maybe wonder that i am still working on the Cm10 device folder to fix the remaining bugs like storage and RIL but i am also busy to get the cm11 kernel booting cause the cm11 etc compiled succesfully but now the rom is stuck at the Galaxy Fame screen so yh... I still need to find the problem with the kernel why it doesntwant to boot.
Ik heb een Fame in huis maar die is niet van mij dus testen word het voor mij ook niet
Is there anyone who is ready to test upcoming builds from me and from @wulsic ?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Ahh je bent ook nederlands dan is het goed. Hieronder zijn mn cm11 sourcecodes mag ik ook weten waarom je deze sourcecode wilt sinds je de trend hebt? of hebben die dezelfde chipset?
https://github.com/wulsic/android_de...ung_nevispcm11
https://github.com/wulsic/android_ke...ung_nevispcm11
https://github.com/wulsic/android_ve...ung_nevispcm11

Cm10 sourcecode.
https://github.com/wulsic/android_device_samsung_nevisp
https://github.com/wulsic/android_vendor_samsung_nevisp

Maar de cm10 sourcecode klopt nie zo helemaal want kheb die sourcecode van iemand anders gekregen die dat ook weer op de s3 mini heeft gebaseerd dus is het nog een knoeiboel van s3/Galaxy fame maar ik werk eraan om alles fame te maken.

Cm11 boot nog nie ik moet nog de kernel fixen dat die gaat booten maar verder lijkt mij de sourcecode van cm11 wel oke.
Als je me op facebook wilt hebben mn facebook is facebook.com/wulsic
Ik heb de sourcecode nodig omdat ik ook roms wil gaan maken voor de Fame en toen ik keek in de local_manifest.xml zag ik geen regel die op de sources wijst, want de Trend is niet officieel gesupport door cm of een andere rom dus moest ik alles manueel invoeren.
En ik kijk pas sinds vandaag naar dit toestel dus ik dacht dat het hier ook zo zou zijn
My Work:
Ace II X
>Deodexed stock rom
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0Cr...lzWXRidkE/edit
>PAC-Man rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...2x-gt-t2791080

Press THANKS if I helped you in any way!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anas Karbila For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

misha_android
Old
(Last edited by misha_android; 5th July 2014 at 08:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Misha_android i just wanted to say if you maybe wonder that i am still working on the Cm10 device folder to fix the remaining bugs like storage and RIL but i am also busy to get the cm11 kernel booting cause the cm11 etc compiled succesfully but now the rom is stuck at the Galaxy Fame screen so yh... I still need to find the problem with the kernel why it doesntwant to boot.
Wulsic, Yes, I'm interested. I look forward to the next test build CM. I'll be happy to test the build as well as to help any way I can. But for me the problem is, my poor knowledge of English.[emoji24] I almost always use Google translator .. So sometimes I can not understand what you write. Tell me how I can help, I'm happy to help. Really looking forward to CM for our device. Thank you very much for your efforts.[emoji4]
P.S.
I'm Write the text using Google translator.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misha_android For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anas Karbila
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by misha_android View Post
Yes, I'm interested. I look forward to the next test build CM. I'll be happy to test the build as well as to help any way I can. But for me the problem is, my poor knowledge of English.[emoji24] I almost always use Google translator .. So sometimes I can not understand what you write. Tell me how I can help, I'm happy to help. Really looking forward to CM for our device. Thank you very much for your efforts.[emoji4]
P.S.
I'm Write the text using Google translator.
When i need something i let you know
My Work:
Ace II X
>Deodexed stock rom
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0Cr...lzWXRidkE/edit
>PAC-Man rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...2x-gt-t2791080

Press THANKS if I helped you in any way!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anas Karbila For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wulsic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 542
For the people who wonder i am still working on cm10 and cm11 but i am talking now more in a facebook group to save posts here, but my betetasters will test tomorrow 3-4 kernels to see or the kernel will boot then into cm11.
Devices i owned
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

My status:
HDD Half working :/ Ubuntu went black. Windows first 60FPS with Titanfall now 20-30 with laggspikes to 0FPS Time for a replacement soon..
Phoneless nothing to customize now so bored...

HIT the button
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mariofil008
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Any news for CM10 or maybe CM11? I didn't sell this phone just because you gave me some hope that this phone can work normal not laggy as hell like original ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to Mariofil008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

faizauthar12
Old
(Last edited by faizauthar12; 12th July 2014 at 02:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariofil008 View Post
Any news for CM10 or maybe CM11? I didn't sell this phone just because you gave me some hope that this phone can work normal not laggy as hell like original ROM
you can try to use this option:
setting>Developer Option>Background Process>and then select No Background Process (note:This option automaticly back to default when you turn on your phone,i mean shut down and turn on )

and use any tweks

The news is,we still waiting fro wulsic,cause he have troble in ubuntu,cannot start with it
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faizauthar12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mariofil008
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12 View Post
you can try to use this option:
setting>Developer Option>Background Process>and then select No Background Process (note:This option automaticly back to default when you turn on your phone,i mean shut down and turn on )

and use any tweks

The news is,we still waiting fro wulsic,cause he havetroble in ubuntu,cannot start with it
I will try this, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mariofil008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wulsic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariofil008 View Post
I will try this, thanks!
I also updated my signature now ;p My ubuntu still stays black screen with every environment. Titanfall on my PC was first on High with 60FPS now even on low/med 20-30FPS with fps drops to 0FPS and with minimum usage my HDD is much time 100% atm.
So i am not sure or i can get next week it to work i hope so. Ramsudharsan is also trying to compile CM11 so maybe he would fix the kernel issues faster then i do
Devices i owned

My status:
HDD Half working :/ Ubuntu went black. Windows first 60FPS with Titanfall now 20-30 with laggspikes to 0FPS Time for a replacement soon..

HIT the button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

misha_android
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
For the people who wonder i am still working on cm10 and cm11 but i am talking now more in a facebook group to save posts here, but my betetasters will test tomorrow 3-4 kernels to see or the kernel will boot then into cm11.
When can we expect next build? [emoji4]

Отправлено с моего GT-S6810 через Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to misha_android For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wulsic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by misha_android View Post
When can we expect next build? [emoji4]

Отправлено с моего GT-S6810 через Tapatalk
I am not sure but if i could get my Ubuntu to work next week then maybe next week if i also could get cm11 kernel to fully work. I am focusing atm more at cm11 but the only issue on cm11 is i guess the kernel cause i think cm11 will be more functional as cm10 so i want to continue cm11 but i already made abuild at 27june i guess but i still need to get the kernel good working xd
Devices i owned

My status:

HIT the button

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]