FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Notification led OnePlus ONE

11th May 2014, 12:53 PM |#1  
phoenixita's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Civitavecchia
Thanks Meter: 1,943
 
Donate to Me
More
Does some of you has a video or a photo that shows the notification led on this device? On a forum i red that it has it on the left...Maybe in some video review you can find something i'm still searching...'d like to see it...
 
 
11th May 2014, 02:26 PM |#2  
FuMMoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,530
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixita

Does some of you has a video or a photo that shows the notification led on this device? On a forum i red that it has it on the left...Maybe in some video review you can find something i'm still searching...'d like to see it...

I posted tons of videos in the help thread. Have you even looked in there?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
11th May 2014, 06:31 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
It's on the top left next to the front facing camera. Watch the engadget review and jump to 4:42 to see it blinking.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/08/oneplus-one-review/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kokocabana For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 06:59 PM |#4  
The Jack of Clubs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 482
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokocabana

It's on the top left next to the front facing camera. Watch the engadget review and jump to 4:42 to see it blinking.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/08/oneplus-one-review/

good find.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Jack of Clubs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 08:08 PM |#5  
phoenixita's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Civitavecchia
Thanks Meter: 1,943
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD

I posted tons of videos in the help thread. Have you even looked in there?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've seen every video and review...just never thought about led...
Thanks for the photo.
13th July 2014, 11:14 PM |#6  
The Jack of Clubs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 482
 
More
been playing around with the notification led today, i can definitely say that it is an rgb notification light. not sure how many colors its capable but you get a full color chooser and it can pick the nearest one that you selected. you can also create profiles for individual apps and what colors you want to signify battery levels.





Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in ONE Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank