No registration required

Dpi change

OP hendav

14th April 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted

I use exposed and the module app settings. It let's you adjust the dpi of individual apps. Including the system itself. BASICALLY you can scale applications to any size you want letting you take better advantage of the screen real estate. Like applying it to your internet browser would shrink the interface so it would not be in the way as much and more of the webpage would show on screen. It can be very useful especially with apps that are not optimized for a tablet. By doing it to the system itself you can change the drop down menu icon sizes and the amount of screen real estate afforded to you in your launcher. Smaller icons mean more rows and more flexibility with widgets and such.

Btw loving the keyboard on this thing. I can actually get a pretty decent word per minute on this baby.

Can you go into a bit more detail on how to adjust individual application DPI settings, and what software you are using to do this? This sounds like it could resolve the issues i am having with websites being displayed to large in Chrome / Firefox. i want to "Zoom out" more but can not.

Is the program your using Wanam Xposed ?
14th April 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 107

503 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davschm

Can you go into a bit more detail on how to adjust individual application DPI settings, and what software you are using to do this? This sounds like it could resolve the issues i am having with websites being displayed to large in Chrome / Firefox. i want to "Zoom out" more but can not.

Is the program your using Wanam Xposed ?

Get exposed and then get the app settings module. That one lets you set dpi individually

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th June 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #33  
Flag R'Dam - Note, Tab 8.9
Thanks Meter: 3

38 posts
More
I am contemplating buying this tablet or the new Tab S 8.5. I was wondering if anybody could change the dpi of feedly and see if it displays more cards in "card view?"

As currently it only displays bigger cards compared to a 8.5 inch tablet not more.

Thanks for the effort.

/edit

Doesn't (yet) work. See reply in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2781877
Last edited by the-bink; 13th June 2014 at 09:42 PM.
14th July 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
for the samsung keyboard issue, i don't choose a resolution from the drop down. i tick x-large and dpi set at 320. now my keyboard is back to normal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread