19th June 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #22  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymason37

I can't find it anymore may be the thread is closed. Sorry

Damn... Are you sure it was in Z1īs thread?
20th June 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 47

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merth

Damn... Are you sure it was in Z1īs thread?

Here I found it! My mistake, it's for XT http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2604927
The Following User Says Thank You to harrymason37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #24  
Flag Prague

9 posts
More
Quote:

Here I found it! My mistake, it's for XT http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2604927

Im not reallysure that this is same problem as ours. To me it seems that ppl who cross flash wrong kernel/ROM on TX got screen inverted not by colors but by sides. So their screen ends up upside down to their phone so its basicly unusable - something like this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2442537

Is ti only me who get this image form that thread?
21st June 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #25  

230 posts
Quote:

Im not reallysure that this is same problem as ours. To me it seems that ppl who cross flash wrong kernel/ROM on TX got screen inverted not by colors but by sides. So their screen ends up upside down to their phone so its basicly unusable - something like this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2442537

Is ti only me who get this image form that thread?

Did you try to flash stock rom? Maybe that will fix it
21st June 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #26  
Flag Prague

9 posts
More
Quote:

Did you try to flash stock rom? Maybe that will fix it

Sure i did. I tried to flash almost every aviable firmware from 4.0.4. to 4.4.3 official, unoffical on unlocked bootloader and tried to repair all possible verions on lock bootlader through SUS - but no luck so far.

Its pretty strange that if you flash Tīs ROM and kernel on V you got your phone inverted but if you flash Vīs software back you canīt reverese it...

Well ill try to send my V on guarantee service and see what happens...
Thnx for your help anyway, hopefully some1 in future will come up with some solution how to fix this.
21st June 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #27  

230 posts
Quote:

Sure i did. I tried to flash almost every aviable firmware from 4.0.4. to 4.4.3 official, unoffical on unlocked bootloader and tried to repair all possible verions on lock bootlader through SUS - but no luck so far.

Its pretty strange that if you flash Tīs ROM and kernel on V you got your phone inverted but if you flash Vīs software back you canīt reverese it...

Well ill try to send my V on guarantee service and see what happens...
Thnx for your help anyway, hopefully some1 in future will come up with some solution how to fix this.

Goodluck Bro.
25th June 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #28  
Flag Prague

9 posts
More
Quote:

Btw i contacted that guy who make XTX thread about display inversion and that what he said to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by updateing

Problem for TX is the screen being upside down. I'm sorry but this method is not suitable for you. Please do not try it....

28th June 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #29  
OP Junior Member
Flag hamedan

8 posts
More
Quote:

Btw i contacted that guy who make XTX thread about display inversion and that what he said to me:

Hey mate
I had the same problem and searched all the net. There is no solution BUT one change the display....I changed it and now everything is ok . Be sure to buy an original display
Good Luck
14th July 2014, 07:15 AM   |  #30  
Flag Prague

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynews47

Hey mate
I had the same problem and searched all the net. There is no solution BUT one change the display....I changed it and now everything is ok . Be sure to buy an original display
Good Luck

You were right, it seems that display change os the only solution. I send my XV on warranty repair and according to service center display was corrupted so they changed it for new one without a word about me breaking it - lucky me And even more, i had XV with sharp and now they used sony panel for repair so my XV is even better that it was before...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread