[APP][PORT] Tab-S 10.1 Music Player

Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

Hello Fellow XDA Note 10.1 (2012) Edition Members​

you might now me, and heard about me from doing some work here and there, today i represent you​

Galaxy Tab 10.5 Music Player Port!​

Disclaimer!
i'm taking no resposibility if your devices dies, or trying to hunt you down for more of new goodies :cyclops:

My Material
I don't care if you take files from this package and ad it into your rom, your free to do so. my work will always be made for you to use at any time. please just put proper credits!

3ahezuhu.jpg
ytehehe7.jpg

Please do not mirror my work, in order for me to keep track of how many users that likes this :highfive::good:

DOWNLOAD R1!

DOWNLOAD R2

Credits
@filchi756 for pointing me out that there was some missing files :good:

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

Reseved

R1
Initial Release (R1)

R2
Imporved Updater-Script!
*Set Permissions (no need to do so manually!)
*Removes Unnecessary "old" files

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

I am running stock 4.4.2 on my N8010. I have rooted it and installed custom recovery. Can I install this as the rom I presume is odexed?

Thanks Scotty.

yes it works on odex ;) but all apps are deodexed so if you get FC you need to delete the odex ;)

Uploading R2

will remove files (odex) and set correct permissions

EDIT: Uploaded R2

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

Everything seems to be working even equalizer which I thought wouldn't but luckily it did

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
Everything seems to be working even equalizer which I thought wouldn't but luckily it did

Not working on Gnabo rom. Please check your update_script sir. And I think those with odex rom wont work either because of wrong and missing parameters in update_ script. I've modified the update_ script of ver.2 and it works now on Gnabo_rom. I'll upload my modified one if someone is requesting for it and if LastStandingDroid give me permission to post it.By the way mate what rom are you using now?

Last edited:
Reactions: ronimus
L

LastStandingDroid

Not working on Gnabo rom. Please check your update_script sir. And I think those with odex rom wont work either because of wrong and missing parameters in update_ script. I've modified the update_ script of ver.2 and it works now on Gnabo_rom. I'll upload my modified one if someone is requesting for it and if LastStandingDroid give me permission to post it.By the way mate what rom are you using now?
You got my permission. I'm using stock odex rom so It will for sure work on odex RoM ?

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
Ok thanks for the permission LastStandingDroid. I just modified the update_script.
Here's Tab-S music player compatible with Gnabo_Rom ver.5: https://mega.co.nz/#!z5pQyYgD!X-XY-8NrL3Zro8AZ1qSaMq3saaMH0RaEuFVnC_Q5YW8

P.S Here's the tab 4 music player included in Gnabo rom ver.5 for those who want to go back. Don't forget to clear data of music player after installing these or else you'll have FC's. https://mega.co.nz/#!ypwk3ZhS!r0eEO37B-SM5MxVXIF9Goe60rQCarJrprqZd_SXGSxs

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

You got my permission. I'm using stock odex rom so It will for sure work on odex RoM ?

Thanks for correcting me that it's working on odex roms. I thought it won't work cause in your update_script on ver.2 you mistakenly put the permissions folder inside the permissions folder so its system/etc/permissions/permissions.Then you deleted MusicLiveShare2.apk its suppose to be MusicLiveShare.odex I think and and there is no script for deleting the odex files in framework folder.I'm using deodexed so I didn't test it sorry.:(

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

Just write delete and point to the .odex file:)

L

LastStandingDroid

I'll do when I get home

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
LSD is equalizer working on your tablet with this player? I use the one on Mykino's rom which I think came from this thread of yours.

alex22280

Oct 6, 2010
Yup the same on mine with Gnabo rom. Even equalizer is not working LSD is not responding if there is a fix.That's why went back to Tab 4 player.
In tab 4 player ,in file manager (es explorer ) when choose a mp3 to play with I have this message multimedia ui service layer interrupted ,but all other operating normally( player+ widgets)

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
In tab 4 player ,in file manager (es explorer ) when choose a mp3 to play with I have this message multimedia ui service layer interrupted ,but all other operating normally( player+ widgets)

Is graphics equalizer working on Tab S music player on your tablet?I'll try tab 4 player if I will have that same problem as yours when I got home.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Hello LSD is there by any chance a Hearingdro_music.apk available in the Tab S dump you have? If there is kindly please upload a copy here.Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I just tried Tab 4 player in root explorer picked an mp3 song everythings working fine. What rom are you in? Did you by any chance install the tab S player here and then return back to Tab 4 player?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok thanks for the permission LastStandingDroid. I just modified the update_script.
    Here's Tab-S music player compatible with Gnabo_Rom ver.5: https://mega.co.nz/#!z5pQyYgD!X-XY-8NrL3Zro8AZ1qSaMq3saaMH0RaEuFVnC_Q5YW8

P.S Here's the tab 4 music player included in Gnabo rom ver.5 for those who want to go back. Don't forget to clear data of music player after installing these or else you'll have FC's. https://mega.co.nz/#!ypwk3ZhS!r0eEO37B-SM5MxVXIF9Goe60rQCarJrprqZd_SXGSxs

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Thanks for correcting me that it's working on odex roms. I thought it won't work cause in your update_script on ver.2 you mistakenly put the permissions folder inside the permissions folder so its system/etc/permissions/permissions.Then you deleted MusicLiveShare2.apk its suppose to be MusicLiveShare.odex I think and and there is no script for deleting the odex files in framework folder.I'm using deodexed so I didn't test it sorry.:(