Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help > Clash of Clans attached the wrong village.

OP n4n0Br4in

5th May 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
At first I tried to play Clash of Clan using Bluestack.
I just play into the end of tutorial with my google+ account and it saved my progress to that account.

Then after I installed CoC on my smartphone. I play it several days already (without login to google+ account).
Yesterday I learn that, I could play it synchronize on PC (using android emulator) and Smartphone using google+ account. and I plan to do that.
Then I login to my google+'s account on CoC (on my smartphone), but after login it ask me If I want to load the old village (the one that attached to the account).
Of course I don't want, cause my current village already progressed far ahead the old one.

I know, I can use another account to save the current one, but I have my other games attached to this account already, so
I don't want to switch account everytime I play CoC and then switch again when playing other games.

Is there a way to remove the old village from my google+ account so I can save the current one?

(I already searching on many websites but no lucks, the only solution I found is for iDevice user)
Last edited by n4n0Br4in; 5th May 2014 at 03:52 AM.
14th July 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

124 posts
Anyone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread