Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 36,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

buying the relay 4g in new york / updaing to 4.4.4

Tip us?

REV3NT3CH
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,404

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by taiber2000 View Post
No body can answer me?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
yes there is ways to restore...i never really restored via twrp as im always clean flashing all my builds lol...but yea if not twrp there is always the option to use odin to go back to full stock
☢ LG G2 ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: NewBeta Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
☢ SGS Relay 4g ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] [Official] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: B14CKB1RD v2.2 beta Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
☢ HTC ReZound ☢
HBOOT: 2.28, Unlocked, S-Off, 2.23 radios Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 (Masque Of The Red Death)

Donations are never expected but are greatly appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to REV3NT3CH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

falle21
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
No body can answer me?

Somewhere in the properly thread exist a flashable version of stock that works fine, I used once and have no problem, so, if you wanna back to stock sometime flash or via twrp or cwm and everything work fine

The Following User Says Thank You to falle21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hbk.vix
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
well i reciveid mine and its unused and factory unlocked as promised. i also got the t-mobile sim card its like i bouht it strait from them, will find a use for it for sure.
i'm still on the stock 4.1.2 rom. the baseband is T699UVBMC5, kernal version of 3.0.31-995683,and the build number is JZO45K.T699UVBMC5.
is this the offical lastes modem/baseband that will aloow me to install the latest 4.4.4 based rom?
i already install CWMR and rooted my device but my question is
if i wil install a 4.4.4 based rom like liquidsmooth or CM11 can i roll back to the orginal rom via a simplae restore operation within TWRP?

as for now the stock rom works preety much prefect. the calls are great, the gps lock i great. no problem with any feture that i use exepet
for a random restart of the device once in a couple of days if i overload it.
i don't want all the t-mobile crap so i'm considering the alternative.
You can always go back to stock, the firmware is available on the sammobile website.. U'll have to use odin to flash it though.. As for the latest baseband and modem u're running the latest official software, so flashing over it should not be a problem. Works fine for me..
The Following User Says Thank You to hbk.vix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taiber2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
thank you all for the replies.
i will have a twrp backup and do an odin backup via: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1082288

and install liquidsmooth after it.

i still prefer backuping my own phone retaher then flashin frimware from sammobile as it will probley lock my sim back.