FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Find 7 now up for pre-order in US & EU

989 posts
Thanks Meter: 57
 
By Super Chimp, Senior Member on 17th June 2014, 12:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th July 2014, 02:45 AM |#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I don't see it available on oppostyle.com. I guess the preorder is done?

How much was the find 7 in USA?
 
 
4th July 2014, 05:08 AM |#62  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr20

I don't see it available on oppostyle.com. I guess the preorder is done?

How much was the find 7 in USA?

$599
The Following User Says Thank You to farenteria For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 03:47 PM |#63  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr20

I don't see it available on oppostyle.com. I guess the preorder is done?

How much was the find 7 in USA?

Yeah, that's what i see as well. Is it just a matter of waiting until more become available and is that first part of July timeframe reliable? I'm having to force myself not to go ahead and order the 7a.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
4th July 2014, 05:05 PM |#64  
themsubtle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce7373

Yeah, that's what i see as well. Is it just a matter of waiting until more become available and is that first part of July timeframe reliable? I'm having to force myself not to go ahead and order the 7a.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Don't get the 7a, wait for the qhd version you'll thank yourself when you see that screen believe me!

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th July 2014, 11:51 PM |#65  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themsubtle

Don't get the 7a, wait for the qhd version you'll thank yourself when you see that screen believe me!

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Arggh! Too late. Just placed an order for the 7a. I'm not known for my patience, lol. But, to be honest, I didn't like how cool the colors looked with the 7's camera. And, with the size of the screen, is there really that much discernable difference between the two?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce7373 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 01:32 AM |#66  
themsubtle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce7373

Arggh! Too late. Just placed an order for the 7a. I'm not known for my patience, lol. But, to be honest, I didn't like how cool the colors looked with the 7's camera. And, with the size of the screen, is there really that much discernable difference between the two?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Fair play mate, personally I love me find 7 qhd, haven't really noticed anything with the camera but will keep an eye out,
I don't know if there a actual discernable difference but this is definitely the sharpest phone screen I've ever had

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th July 2014, 02:41 AM |#67  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themsubtle

Fair play mate, personally I love me find 7 qhd, haven't really noticed anything with the camera but will keep an eye out,
I don't know if there a actual discernable difference but this is definitely the sharpest phone screen I've ever had

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ya know, just the thought of buyer's remorse is a terrible thing. I sent oppostyle an email changing my order to a 7 for whenever they're back in stock. And it's all your fault, lol.
5th July 2014, 10:04 AM |#68  
themsubtle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce7373

Ya know, just the thought of buyer's remorse is a terrible thing. I sent oppostyle an email changing my order to a 7 for whenever they're back in stock. And it's all your fault, lol.

Yeh it is, you'll thank yourself trust me you'll love it when it comes and hopefully they will have them back in stock soon!

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to themsubtle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 11:16 AM |#69  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
It got a pretty good review on GSMArena & on the benchmarks heavily out preformed the G3.
14th July 2014, 12:10 PM |#70  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Any idea when they will have more 7 version at europe? Can't wait to order....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes