Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][8/6/12] Derp3D - Pure Sense 3.0! Intense >:D

OP savoca

4th November 2012, 04:02 AM   |  #841  
Whiplashh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,493
 
2,888 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Does anyone have a working inverted mms still? Link is down..
And I can't get 5x5 app drawer to work.
Sent from my Derp'd spaced out EVO 4g. (:
Last edited by Whiplashh; 4th November 2012 at 04:10 AM.
14th July 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #842  
Junior Member
Flag Neptune City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Can't Find Working Link
Is there another download link for this ROM? I clicked the two links in the first post but one only leads to a file download for "[RawrAnime] KILL la KILL - 20 [720..." & the other doesn't even exist anymore.
Last edited by Xactot; 14th July 2014 at 04:47 AM.
14th July 2014, 07:15 AM   |  #843  
savoca's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cuyahoga Falls
Thanks Meter: 4,669
 
1,559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xactot

Is there another download link for this ROM? I clicked the two links in the first post but one only leads to a file download for "[RawrAnime] KILL la KILL - 20 [720..." & the other doesn't even exist anymore.

Give this one a try.

https://www.clockworkmod.com/rommana...Name=HTC%20Evo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th July 2014, 07:22 AM   |  #844  
Junior Member
Flag Neptune City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoca

Give this one a try.

https://www.clockworkmod.com/rommana...Name=HTC%20Evo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh ok, so they are the same. I had downloaded it from here last week but for some reason I thought it might have been different from the one that you originally posted. Aside from that though, are there any other links for the mods, like the 1 % Battery Increments? Those links are down as well.
14th July 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #845  
savoca's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cuyahoga Falls
Thanks Meter: 4,669
 
1,559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
I don't think so, this is a 2.5year old project, and I'm sorry /:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th July 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #846  
Junior Member
Flag Neptune City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoca

I don't think so, this is a 2.5year old project, and I'm sorry /:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh, I kinda figured as much. That's okay though. This ROM is still awesome either way . Thanks savoca!
The Following User Says Thank You to Xactot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes