No registration required

Cannot connect to LG PC Suite

OP Tar.Tw45

20th March 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
HI,

I'm facing an issue while trying to update my LG G2 to 4.4.2. LG PC Suite cannot see the device when connect with PC Suite mode. There is an icon in the phone notification bar saying Phone and LG PC Suite are connected via USB cable. The PC Suite itself keep trying to connect and after few seconds, it will show this pop up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mtp.jpg
Views:	1627
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	2640602

I'm not quite sure why the PC Suite keep asking me to install MTP driver because I can see my phone in the window explorer and device manager, I can transfer files between PC and Phone when connect with MTP mode, I can tethering the internet connection ... basically, I can do everything I'm suppose to except connect with PC Suite. Any idea or suggestion are welcome

Some Info
- My LG G2 is runing 4.2.2 (D80210e-ESA-XX)
- I'm using Macbook Pro Retina Late 2013
- Bootcamp with Window 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
- This is my first PC Suite connection with this Macbook
- But, I've been using it to transfer files (with MTP) and share internet for few months so far (still able to do so at the moment)
- I can connect to PC Suite MAC but it always failed to connect to update server so I have to try with window.
- I think cable and USB port is fine since I can do file transfer and connect with MAC PC Suite.
13th April 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Same problem...
The same issue, but I had been using PC Sync for a month on Win 7 flawlessly before I have done (F)OTA upgrade to KitKat on LG G2. Since then I could't estabilish PC Sync connection with my phone. On the other hand I'm still using MTP for normal acces to device storage. Trying reinstall drivers and programs for 2nd time to get it solved with no effect. Have no clue what's wrong. Have anyone reported bug to LG with any response?
12th May 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #3  
Flag tel aviv

52 posts
More
+1
the same problem. my phone will show only bettery charged and nathing elsa
14th July 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #4  

1 posts
any luck ?
Any luck for some of you. I am having exactly the same problem.....
thx for your help !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread