Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,360 Members 54,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SIM Toolkit not working in CM11

Tip us?

GringoGordoGuapo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SIM Toolkit not working in CM11

The SIM Toolkit doesn't show in the app drawer in CM11 with TWRP on my S3 Mini. It worked fine with the stock rooted ROM. The Stk.apk file is there in /system/app and has the correct ownership and positions. I've tried turning on the SIM lock, clearing cache and dalvik, rebooting, airplane mode on and off, and a few other suggested solutions but nothing worked. There are a lot of carrier (Telcel Mexico) applications that are on the SIM and can only be accessed with this. Anyone find a solution?

(I would of put this under the ROM thread but being new, the board won't let me).

hwangtaizia
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GringoGordoGuapo View Post
The SIM Toolkit doesn't show in the app drawer in CM11 with TWRP on my S3 Mini. It worked fine with the stock rooted ROM. The Stk.apk file is there in /system/app and has the correct ownership and positions. I've tried turning on the SIM lock, clearing cache and dalvik, rebooting, airplane mode on and off, and a few other suggested solutions but nothing worked. There are a lot of carrier (Telcel Mexico) applications that are on the SIM and can only be accessed with this. Anyone find a solution?

(I would of put this under the ROM thread but being new, the board won't let me).
me too. Anyone know fix this?

bommel_23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwangtaizia View Post
me too. Anyone know fix this?
Same for me. There must be a solution!

NixyYumi
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Same here

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kaarl
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Hi, for me helped uninstall updates and clear data in settings->apps->all->SIM toolkit then reboot. I'm not sure if I wiped cache+dalvik cache.
I'm on this [GT-I9001][ROM][ION][KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 by ADC-Team - Release 9 (ION) - Kernel 3.4.x ROM.