Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,012 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] DS-MK6 v2.0 05/10/14 AT&T I317-UCUBMK6 Stock-Rooted-Deodex

Tip us?
 
jdc5
Old
(Last edited by jdc5; 11th July 2014 at 06:22 PM.)
#501  
jdc5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 114
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Westminster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsarg View Post
Download "GPS status and toolbox " from the play store and run it in an area with a clear view of the sky...
Allow the download of the GPS config files...(very small )...and you should see an immediate sat link increase...(10-15 sats )...

If your active sat nav fails after the above testing...you may need to dig deeper...

I've had no issues using GPS on this rom.....g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
I will give that a shot.

So I tried that all this morning and all it keeps telling me is that its searching for location. It just keeps at it.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdc5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jdc5
Old
#502  
jdc5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 114
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Westminster
Anyone...on gps issue?
 
gregsarg
Old
#503  
gregsarg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3454
Posts: 4,169
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: B.F.E.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc5 View Post
Anyone...on gps issue?
Are you sure that your device hardware is not damaged...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
" There are Givers, and there are Takers. Be a Giver, and these things will come back to you. "......................g

And please, donate to your favorite developer...
Without them, we'd be writing on rocks with a stick...g
 
jdc5
Old
#504  
jdc5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 114
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Westminster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsarg View Post
Are you sure that your device hardware is not damaged...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
Yea im sure. The rom I was running on before this was liquid smooth 4.4.4....everything was working good there but for some reason when I flashed back to this rom it started giving me issues. I did do a full system wipe before coming back to this rom. Just not quite sure whats going on. I appreciate your patience in helping me.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdc5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dicksteele
Old
#505  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1180
Posts: 2,091
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc5 View Post
Yea im sure. The rom I was running on before this was liquid smooth 4.4.4....everything was working good there but for some reason when I flashed back to this rom it started giving me issues. I did do a full system wipe before coming back to this rom. Just not quite sure whats going on. I appreciate your patience in helping me.
What are you using to flash?

I'd try TWRP and do a full wipe including internal sdcard. If you have an external sdcard, remove it so you don't accidentally wipe the piss out of it. Or back it up to PC. Which is good practice for the inevitable DoH!

Then try a reflash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks Meter 1169
The Following User Says Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dicksteele
Old
#506  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1180
Posts: 2,091
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Doh #1



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks Meter 1169
 
dicksteele
Old
#507  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1180
Posts: 2,091
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Doh #2. Need coffee



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks Meter 1169
 
jdc5
Old
#508  
jdc5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 114
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Westminster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele View Post
What are you using to flash?

I'd try TWRP and do a full wipe including internal sdcard. If you have an external sdcard, remove it so you don't accidentally wipe the piss out of it. Or back it up to PC. Which is good practice for the inevitable DoH!

Then try a reflash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I am using the latest twrp. I will try all that again.

Tags
at&t i317-ucubmk6, dick steele
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes