Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MY LG G2 for verizon is bricked HELLLPPPPP PLEASE

Tip us?

Excerus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I can get to the factory data reset screen but when i choose yes it just gives me the secure boot error. I am able to put my phone into download mode by pressing up volume and power when plugging to pc, but cant get pc to recognize it. I am sure I am missing something.

CPasillas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i am also bricked. i cant get into download mode or recovery. i have twrp installed, cant get to that either. i have tried every button combination and all i get is a black screen and vibrations, no lg logo. need help.

xdavelope
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sign Dont

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYOUREBEL View Post
Did just like you with OTA today and now bricked. Guess I will have to call Verizon and see what they can do.

Call LG verizon will void your warranty

shanedroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Has anyone made any progress or did all just send back to LG?

I am in similar shape, can get to the white factory reset screen - which does nothing once I accept.

I can also get into download mode, but the phone isn't recognized.

Wanted to confirm before I try to send it back that I can't fix myself.

Thanks!

shanedroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Also, did anyone who was able to get back to the hard reset screen have luck sending to LG? Or did it have to be completely bricked?

makgun
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im also bricked. And there is no recovery mode. download mode is usable. but when i in twrp before brick i deleted efs because i have a back up after that recovery had corrupted and driver in the rom memory to talk to pc had also deleted with efs(i think). I have an idea to fix but im not sure

If I can change rom from mainboard and replace it other rom from other lg g2? Will it solve my and our problem??????
thanks to reply.