Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to free download YouTube Videos with KEEPVID?

Tip us?

EthanChann
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to free download YouTube Videos with KEEPVID?

Is there website where you can download YouTube videos for free?
I just want something to watch when I am bored and sometimes I have no wifi where I’m going. So is there a website where I can download YouTube videos for free without having to download the Whole entire site.... I can just put the url of the video on – Emily

KEEPVID.com: download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! It’s available for downloading to a computer. Now, We take KEEPVID to free download YouTube Videos step by step.

Step by step to download YouTube Videos free with KEEPVID

Step 1: Go to www.keepvid.com

Step 2: Paste the YouTube video URL in the box provided

When you find the YouTube Video which you want to download, copy the video URL and go to keepvid.com and paste the url in the box, then click “Download”.

Step 3: Download & install Java Applet on your PC or laptop
When you click the “Download” button, there will be a message "Loading Jave Applet" or there may be a window similar to "Jave(TM) was blocked because it is out of date" pops. YouTube videos are based on Adobe Flash and essentially come in FLA format, therefore the downloading process requires Java installation on your computer. When this window pops, click "Update plug- in..". You will be guided to Java download page.

Click "Free Jave Download", then "Agree to start Free Download".

Step 4: Restart your browser and download
After Java is installed, close the browser and restart (pressing F5 on the same webpage will not import the newly installed Java application). Go to http://keepvid.com again, input the YouTube.com video URL and click "Download" button. When there is a popped window asking your permission, click "Run this time" or "Always run on this site" as you like. Here I choose "Run this time".

Step 5: Download the YouTube Videos free
When you click the “Download” button, you will get the video download url, select the one you want to download.

That’s it, with KEEPVID to free download YouTube videos, it’s easy.

Recommend one another tools:
TunesGo, which can help you convert & transfer download Youtube videos to your iPhone/iPod/iPad, even transfer to iTunes (Note: it can transfer files among PC, iTunes and device). You can download it and have a try.
http://www.swesoft.com/android-ios-manager.html

Tags: Free Download YouTube Videos with KEEPVID, download YouTube videos free with KEEPVID, KEEPVID to download YouTube Free

Article source: http://www.swesoft.com/free-resource...h-keepvid.html

dzee206
Old
Thanks Meter 391
WTF...why do you keep posting this type of crap for over and over???
DEVICE: Vibrant-T959
ROM: L-Droid 3.0.0
KERNEL: Stock CM

lekihayasaki
Old
Thanks Meter 0
great this is what i want