Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Verizon galaxy note 3 om Toubles!

OP sickorsane1

2nd July 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 93

354 posts
More
Okay, the dev just posted instructions in his last post on the JasmineRom thread. Check it out, it took me a while for it to work on my phone, it seems like a couple people are like us too.. Just a mix of trial and error

Sent from my GalaxyAwesome

Edit: and sorry I couldn't help so far, I don't really want to go back to stock considering this is my daily and I need a bigger sd card to make a full backup. [emoji53]
Last edited by K03WL3R; 2nd July 2014 at 03:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to K03WL3R For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by K03WL3R

Okay, the dev just posted instructions in his last post on the JasmineRom thread. Check it out, it took me a while for it to work on my phone, it seems like a couple people are like us too.. Just a mix of trial and error

Sent from my GalaxyAwesome

Edit: and sorry I couldn't help so far, I don't really want to go back to stock considering this is my daily and I need a bigger sd card to make a full backup. [emoji53]

All good! I finally got it working thanks to you saying the dev mentioned something! Jasmine up and running with no issues!
8th July 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
More
Thumbs up Jasmine V2
I never sign up for web sites but the Jasmine Rom is just so good I had to say thanks. Also concerning the excess power usage, I noticed that when plugged into AC charger the Android OS goes from 40% down to the 20's. Hope it helps. Again thanks to hsbadr for being a great DEV.

PS: K03WL3R I see you helping on hsbadr's forum, please convey my thanks and suggestion to him, for as I am a new member I can not post on his forum.

Thanks
Last edited by TheHanz; 8th July 2014 at 02:00 AM. Reason: More to say
15th July 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 93

354 posts
More
Sorry it took me so long, there's an open discussion in the general/help section for jasminerom! I'm pretty sure new users can post there?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread