Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 53,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Power Off - Turn Off Anything In The Room

Tip us?

Jovica007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Waooo, niceeeee!

RenVilo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Really nice app. Just perhaps one thing that can be nice is if you select TV that you can specify which brand. I was buys have a few beers the other day when people watched tennis so I turned on this app and the TV's did start going off and no one had an idea what was going on lol... But sometimes it takes a while before the correct signal is sent.

So would be nice to just select the TV's in the room. So say you select TV's in the app then it will show you the brands and you can select LG, Samsung, JVC etc. or you can just tick ALL. Then only the applicable signals will be send. So instead of 200 it's only 20.

zippiz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Power Off Widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrgiu View Post
I don't want any public link to the .wgt, but anyone who wants it feel free to send me a private message and I'll share it happily there.
The reason is that it would only be a matter of time until someone takes it, adds some kind of virus and spreads it. I know it's not hard to extract a .wgt, but I'd like to make everything harder for the 'bad guys'.
@baudac: I sent you the .wgt link on PM
Hi Bro,

Mind sharing the apps with me. I am very keen to have it.

Thanks

Cheers

lordmorphous
Old
Thanks Meter 393
I don't know exactly how it works for developers, but do you decide what phone/watch combo this app is for? The reason I ask is that it was available to my neo while paired to my S3, but not paired with my S5 Active. Thanks.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on AT&T having lost my IMEI only once....so far...

zrgiu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
@RenVilo
Well, here's one better for you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear...nally-t2815388

@lordmorphous
That's strange, what country are you in? We didn't limit the app to any device/country, so that doesn't make sense but we'll contact Samsung and figure it out.

lordmorphous
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrgiu View Post
@RenVilo
Well, here's one better for you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear...nally-t2815388

@lordmorphous
That's strange, what country are you in? We didn't limit the app to any device/country, so that doesn't make sense but we'll contact Samsung and figure it out.
Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I'm in the US. I don't really think it's a limitation on your part, but rather Samsung's. I probably have less than 30-35 apps available to me and at least 20 of those are different watch faces. A little disappointed. I tried contacting Samsung and got some cookie cutter reply which didn't answer anything.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on AT&T having lost my IMEI only once....so far...

dansafe
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I have same problem and I am from the Czech Republic.

Tags
gear 2, ir blaster, remote