Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,683 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Camera doesn't work well with Vibrant

Tip us?

aznflawless
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
Default Google Camera doesn't work well with Vibrant

The Google Camera app Google released a few weeks ago is awesome! problem is I can only take photos. can't record video. Every time I try to record a video, the app will crash and stop working. every time i go back in, it is in video mode and app will crash and i can;t go back to camera mode. I have to clear data on the app then I can go into the camera mode. Same for the settings to change an settings. The app will crash.

Any fixes?

nirogu325
Old
Thanks Meter 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznflawless View Post
The Google Camera app Google released a few weeks ago is awesome! problem is I can only take photos. can't record video. Every time I try to record a video, the app will crash and stop working. every time i go back in, it is in video mode and app will crash and i can;t go back to camera mode. I have to clear data on the app then I can go into the camera mode. Same for the settings to change an settings. The app will crash.

Any fixes?
Sorry for the truly late reply but this one works (look for the camera module package), although I prefer this one for ease of use. Both tested and working.