Originally Posted by parimalnyk
I have following questions;
1) Where can I get the link to install Android 4.4.4 for HP touchpad? I am going to use Touchbox toolkit to install, so I need 3 files -ROM, Recovery and gapps.
2) I need the link to download nightlies for CM11 /Android 4.4.4 for HP touchpad?
3) Where can I see the issues/gaps noted and resolved for this 4.4.4 buld?
1) Rootzwiki .. /topic/179730-rom-guidehow-to-use-the-touchpad-toolbox-to-install-android-the-super-easy-way/ (I'm not allowed to post external links atm.
Everything is linked there, in the middle of the page. Android 4.4.x Kitkat Data Media Rom Guide and Links (search for milaq), 4.4.x Gapps Downloads and Supported Data Media Recoveries Download
2) You choose the nightly you want from the 1) and then you can update via Update-App on the TouchPad
3) Can't help you with this one.
But I have some problems, too.
When I connect my TP to the PC, it is not recognized correctly, I can not access the data. Is this a known issue or only a problem with my PC/Pad? Any solutions? I once unchecked MTP mode but now I can't find the option in the settings .. but even checked, it was not recognized. [FIXED, found the option and don't know, what was wrong, works fine now]
And recorded videos are .. blue.
As I said in 2), I thought it would be possible to update via the app but this doesn't work for me .. there is an error when I try to install the new nightly .. anyone else having problems?